Homes.com, a leading real estate website for consumers and real estate professionals and a division of Dominion Enterprises, has announced two additions to its MLS partnership program. MLSListings (Sunnyvale, Calif.) and the South Broward Board of REALTORS® (Pembroke Pines, Fla.) have each partnered to display their members’ listings on Homes.com and its mobile apps. As a result of these new agreements, over 18,000 real estate professionals will gain free listing exposure to Homes.com’s 11 million monthly consumers.
“This partnership ensures that listings in our local market are represented accurately, which is a win-win for our agents, brokers and consumers,” says Jim Harrison, president and CEO, MLSListings Inc. “Listing data accuracy is always an issue in our industry, and by partnering with Homes.com, we are providing the best and most accurate listing data to an industry leader in property search.”
According to the company, the agreements with MLSListings and South Broward come shortly after Homes.com and the largest MLS organization in the country, California Regional MLS, signed an agreement to give all CRMLS members access to Homes.com’s marketing platform, Homes Connect, and the opportunity to place all of their listings on Homes.com.
Key aspects of these partnerships include:
• Listings currently displayed on Homes.com will be replaced with listings sourced directly from the MLS, providing consumers the most accurate data available in these markets.
• Emails generated from consumer lead inquiries on listings provided by these MLS’s will be sent free to listing agents.
• Listing detail pages are branded to the listing firm, and include attribution indicating that the listing was sourced from the MLS.
• As with all listings on Homes.com, listing detail pages never include competing advertising from other agents or brokerages.
• Homes.com always ensures that the listing agent receives consumer inquiries.
“The major agreements that we continue to sign with MLS organizations across the country confirm our support of MLS’s being the most trusted source for accurate listing data,” said Brock MacLean, executive vice president of Homes.com. “Providing the most accurate listing data possible ensures the best user experience for our agents, brokers and consumers. We look forward to partnering with more MLS organizations in the future to deliver their members’ listings directly to consumers on Homes.com.”
For more information, visit www.Homes.com.