The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is committed to providing its members with the tools and talents to help them succeed. Technology is advancing our industry at a record-breaking pace and REALTORS® who are embracing technology are reaping the benefits.
NAR strives to be at the forefront of technology evolution to help REALTORS® find the best products that can generate success. NAR is making investments in top-tier technology companies that develop products that are revolutionizing the real estate industry. By taking a financial stake in these growth-oriented market leaders, either directly or through its Second Century Ventures fund, NAR nurtures innovations that specifically benefit members. Each company is chosen for investment because of its contribution to improving the agent-customer relationship, its innovation and its potential for growth, and refers to them as the NAR Family of Strategic Investments.
“NAR’s Family of Strategic Investments represents the power of cooperation within the real estate industry and, more importantly, reinforces the value brokers and their agents receive from NAR,” says Bob Goldberg, senior vice president of Sales & Marketing, Business Development & Strategic Investment, Commercial Services, Professional Development, & Conventions.
A Wide-Ranging Family of Solutions
NAR has carefully selected complementary investment companies that cover all parts of the transaction lifecycle. Used together, these tools ensure that members will be equipped to offer clients the highest degree of efficiency and professional services. The close connection between Strategic Investment companies and NAR also ensures that REALTORS® have priority and sometimes exclusive access to the latest and best tools to build their businesses.
• REALTOR.com®: The official real estate listing site of NAR, REALTOR.com® offers the industry’s most accurate set of online properties. Help your agents learn how to engage with interested REALTOR.com® buyers, collect recommendations and update their profile with free support and training.
• RPR: Realtors Property Resource® (RPR) provides REALTORS® with detailed and timely access to property and market information on more than 147 million parcels of property nationwide. RPR is designed to save REALTORS® time and provide trusted datasets that can be searched, refined and printed for use with clients.
• Xceligent: Commercial practitioners have a new national marketplace for searching and listing available spaces through NAR’s newest strategic investment with Xceligent.
• Ifbyphone: Ifbyphone delivers instant ad tracking and lead response. Easily accessed from a laptop or iPad, all leads are displayed in a dashboard with real-time reporting.
NAR’s Family of Strategic Investments also offers a wide range of tools to help REALTORS® move the transaction forward.
• SentriLock: Agents can show your properties more easily and securely when you use a SentriLock lockbox, thanks to the industry’s most advanced electronic lockbox technology.
• ZipLogix: Brokers and agents alike will find paperwork less time consuming with zipForm 6, the real estate industry standard forms software created by zipLogix.
• DocuSign: The ability to sign required paperwork just got faster with eSignature provider DocuSign®, the global standard for signing any required real estate document electronically.
An Investment in Your Future
Ultimately, the goal of NAR’s investments is simple: to find and nurture innovation for the benefit of its members. By taking an active role in the direction of these elite companies and helping to guide new product development through its wide industry knowledge, NAR ensures that REALTORS® will have the quality tools to remain leaders in the real estate profession—today and tomorrow.
Note that a select few of these companies are also part of NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program, where value-added offers and significant savings have been created uniquely for members. Visit the Program page to learn about the REALTOR Benefits® offers from these partners and for a complete list of all participants in the Program.