This is assuming that you have already completed the Social Network Setup steps to connect ACE to Facebook.
As of August 2018, Facebook only allows services like RISMedia’s ACE to post to Facebook Pages. RISMedia’s ACE can no longer post to your personal Facebook Profile. If you do not have a Facebook Page for your business – it is very easy to create and we have this guide on how to create a Facebook Page for your real estate business.
You can post to any Facebook Page or Pages that you have Admin or Editor rights to AFTER you have created a connection to Facebook. (For help on creating a connection to Facebook see the ACE Getting Started Guide here or in ACE Help area or this video.)
To adjust which areas of Facebook ACE is posting to and how frequently:
- Login to ACE here: http://rismedia.com/ace-login/
- Go to Social Network Setup area.
- Click green Edit button.
- Check that you have Activate this account selected
- Check that you have at least one day to post selected
- Below the Save Changes button click the “Edit the Facebook pages or profile that ACE is posting to here.” to get to the “Facebook Profile & Pages” area. You should see a list of Facebook Pages that you have admin or editor rights to.
- Check or Un-check the name of any Facebook Page(s) if you want auto-posts to go there.