Profile Picture Help
When your friends click on an ACE post in your social media account they will be taken to your ACE Branded landing page to read the full story. Your profile photo, along with your contact information and more, is used on your “ACE Branded Page” to help brand the page to you.
You may update your picture any time. If you are using this account to represent a team – you may want to upload a team picture. If this account is being used to represent an office or company you may want to use another picture – like a group office picture or picture of the office building, etc.
For the best results your profile picture should be at least 280 pixels wide X 280 pixels high. All files should be 72 dpi. Maximum file size is 5 Mb.
To change your picture:
- Go to Settings → Profile Photo
- Click the “Choose File” button and browse to the photo on your computer.
- Click “Open” from your computer window to select the photo.
- The photo will appear in the ACE platform.
- If needed drag the image to center it.
- Use the slider below the photo to increase or decrease the image within the frame.
- When you have your selection click “Crop & Upload” to make the selection.
- A preview of your picture will appear…
- If you like what you see click “Update” to complete the steps and save the image.
- Tip: From menu go to Profile → Preview Landing Page to see how your new picture looks on your ACE Branded page.Repeat these steps if you would like to try again.
Didn’t answer your question? Go to Help → Submit Support Request to send a message directly to RISMedia’s ACE Support staff.