As the first quarter wraps up, you’re probably checking in with the goals you set back at the beginning of the year. Have you done everything you said you were going to do on January 1? If the answer is no, don’t worry—you’re not alone. It can be tricky to hold yourself accountable when you’re self-employed (especially in real estate).
Getting a coach is one of the best things you can do for your business to stay on track! Here’s what a coach will help you do:
- Create Measurable Goals – Goals are an essential part of your annual plan and give you a target to strive for. General goals are an easy trap to fall into—you know, things like, “I’d like to increase sales” or “I want to grow my database.” These are great starting points, but they aren’t specific or measurable. A coach shows you how to set goals by reviewing your past goals and current production, resulting in creating achievable and ambitious goals for the future.
- Offer Insight and Perspective Into Your Business – Reflection is one of the most valuable business tactics. You can review what’s working and what you might want to change moving forward. As a business owner practicing your craft daily, it can be easy to lose touch with the bigger picture. A coach is meant to take an objective look at your business and provide unbiased insight and honesty to help you grow.
- Target and Identify Strengths – Tapping into your strengths can help you achieve your true potential. Unfortunately, many of us tend to get in our own way—we become unable to recognize what we do best. A coach can help you pinpoint what your strengths are and suggest ways to build upon them. This allows you to work more effectively and efficiently to deliver excellent service to your clients.
- Create a Successful Business Planning Calendar – Think of your calendar as the foundation of your blueprint. Your coach will help you fill it in with events, tasks and activities that will help you reach your goals and grow your business. They’ll help you identify your priorities not only for the year, but also for the month, week and day, so that you’re focusing on what’s more important instead of getting bogged down by the distractions that arise.
- Motivate You to Think Bigger and Take Your Business to the Next Level – Even if you’re ambitious and driven, sometimes you need another person to give you a push to think beyond your limits. A coach not only provides encouragement when you need it most; they’ll also nudge you out of your comfort zone and into the growth zone, where you and your business can flourish. You’ll be able to achieve more than you ever thought possible!
Is investing in a business coach the right choice for you? There’s no time like the present to get started. See what new heights you’ll reach this year with a coach in your corner. Buffini & Company’s One2One Coaching program has world-class business coaches ready to take your business to the next level. Sign up for your complimentary coaching session today.