In celebration of the 2019 Class of Real Estate Newsmakersāthe individuals making news in real estateāRISMedia is hosting the Real Estate Newsmakers Reception & Dinner, May 16 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. During the event, the 2019 Class of Real Estate Newsmakers, as well as distinguished guests and industry leaders, will gather to honor the Newsmakers, including 10 Hall of Fame inductees this year:
- Gino Blefari, CEO, HomeServices of America
- William E. Brown, Founder, Investment Properties; Co-Founder, Springhill Real Estate Partners
- Carl Carter, Jr., REALTORĀ®, RE/MAX Elite; Founder/Executive Director, Beverly Carter Foundation
- David Charron, President, MRIS Investors, Inc.
- Todd Hetherington, CEO, CENTURY 21 New Millennium
- Rei Mesa, President/CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
- Diane M. Ramirez, Chairman/CEO, Halstead
- Mike Ryan, Senior Advisor, RE/MAX, LLC
- Michael Saunders, Founder/CEO, Michael Saunders & Company
- Mary Lynn Stone, President, CENTURY 21 New Millennium
Encapsulating RISMedia’s longtime presence as a publisher in real estate, the Real Estate Newsmakers Reception & Dinner applauds those who have contributed to the industry in positive ways, whether as an Achiever, a Crusader, a Futurist, an Influencer, an Inspiration, a Luminary, a Trailblazer or a Trendsetter. The event is now in its second year.
At the 2018 Real Estate Newsmakers Reception & Dinner, eight Hall of Famers were recognized: Bob Goldberg, CEO of the National Association of REALTORSĀ®; Helen Hanna Casey, CEO of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services; Elizabeth Mendenhall, 2018 president of the National Association of REALTORSĀ®; Ron Peltier, executive chairman of HomeServices of America; Joseph Rand, chief creative officer of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty; Teresa Palacios Smith, vice president of Diversity and Inclusion at HSF Affiliates; and Matt Widdows, CEO and founder of HomeSmart International. Many will be in attendance this year.
RISMedia’s Real Estate Newsmakers Reception & Dinner is presented by Master Sponsors American Home Shield, HSA Home Warranty, Real Estate Webmasters and Realty ONE Group; Host Sponsors Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, HMS Home Warranty, PlanOmatic, Quicken Loans, Realtors Property ResourceĀ®, Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting and Updater; and Event Sponsors Adwerx, DocuSign, Local Logic, Pillar To Post Home Inspectors and RE/MAX LLC. For attendance information, contact Cindi Gallucci at email@example.com.
The 2019 Class of Real Estate Newsmakers were nominated by their peers and/or RISMedia. Nominations are now open for 2020. To learn more and nominate someone, please visit rismedia.com/newsmaker-nomination/.