Realogy Holdings Corp. has launched Agent X, an innovative real estate-focused Alexa Skill. Agent X is now available complimentary to affiliated agents with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker NRT and ERA brands.
Operating as a Skill on the Alexa platform, Agent X gives instant, voice-operated access to an impressive suite of productivity and coaching tools, from listings and client presentations to productivity and goals-tracking, to a daily digest that includes a briefing of the agent’s day ahead, top industry headlines, and more. As a Skill, Agent X allows agents the ability to be more efficient and productive simply by asking Alexa to “ask Agent X.”
“At Realogy, we are focused on arming affiliated agents with great technology to help them best serve consumers. Our approach to that technology is about creating an open environment that allows them to access tools where and how they want, and Agent X is the perfect example of that productivity enabling technology” explains Dave Gordon, Realogy’s chief technology officer.
Agent X, exclusively for Realogy-affiliated agents, provides a flexible user interface via an Alexa device or through the Alexa app (available for iOS and Android) that allows access to an extensive amount of useful information via a user’s voice, including:
- An Agent’s Daily Digest: Agents get a personalized briefing of listing activity and appointments, their productivity and goals-tracking, and even the top real estate news headlines.
- An Agent’s Listings: Agents can access their listings by specific status (new, active, pending, expiring) and receive property details by address or MLS.
- An Agent’s Calendar: Agents are able to create an appointment, get meeting details or look up their schedule within any specific timeframe.
“As voice technology’s adoption rate continues to accelerate toward mainstream usage, we’re excited to be able to set the example for how to use voice as a powerful business tool, which for us was utilizing Alexa’s powerful network,” states Gordon. “Building Agent X as an Alexa Skill gives our agents the flexibility to use it on any device through the Alexa app. This results in an easier, voice-enabled user interface that relies solely on speech, saving our agents the time and stress of having to manually log in to a separate platform, allowing them to quickly get the information they need, whenever and wherever, by simply asking Agent X.”
Earlier this year, Agent X was piloted by groups of agents across Realogy’s brands, giving the agents the opportunity to directly impact the final look and feel of Agent X through their ideas and feedback, including:
- “Agent X saves me time, it’s as simple as that. I really like having the ability to stay on top of the latest real estate news without lifting a finger. I absolutely love the calendar feature and that it links directly to my Google calendar. I can block time for client meetings while on the go without missing a beat or worse, double booking! It’s my favorite feature as it is easy and reliable, like having a digital assistant around me at all times. I’ve enjoyed using Agent X and continue to use it daily since I signed up for the pilot.” – Adam Clemens, CENTURY 21 Clemens Group
- “Agent X is out of this world. I have been in the real estate business for 13 years, and Agent X makes me feel like I am sitting in a skyrocket of technology. The integration feature is amazing, and it saves us real estate agents the most precious and valuable thing that we have, our time!” – Adelina Palacios, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- “With a simple voice command, Agent X saves me the time and effort of taking out my laptop to access my tasks for the day. The time I save lets me focus on the most important part of my business, my clients.” – Lisa Paffrath, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Grand View North
For more information, please visit www.realogy.com.