More Than 50 Dynamic Industry Leaders Will Be Streaming at Real Estate’s Most Powerful Event of the Year
This year’s CEO Exchange is open to both agents and brokers, and attendees will receive access to live broadcasts as well as replays of all sessions. Special bulk ticketing is available for brokers. Please email any event questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first 200 registrants will receive a FREE welcome gift from Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans® and a FREE, 3-month Premium-level ACESocial account.
This year’s CEO Exchange—co-presented with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)—is being held as an all-day virtual event on Sept. 17, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST.
The event will feature several of the industry’s leading ladies, who will be sharing their secrets to success during invaluable panel discussions. Tune in to several sessions to hear from:
– Diane Ramirez, Chairman & CEO, Halstead
– Helen Hanna Casey, CEO of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
– Ashley Bowers, President, HomeSmart
– Yolanda Williams-Davis, Broker & Community Developer, 61 Houses Real Estate Brokerage Services
– Mary Lee Blaylock, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
– Whitney Finn LaCosta, Broker/Owner, Coach Realtors
– Michele Harrington, Broker of Record & COO, First Team Real Estate
– Rosey Koberlein, CEO, Long Realty
– Christina Pappas, Vice President, The Keyes Company
– Vanessa Bergmark, CEO & Owner, Red Oak Realty
– Jennifer Shemwell, President, Phyllis Browning Real Estate
– Marilyn Eiland, Managing Partner, Better Homes and Gardens Gary Greene
– Dava Davin, Principal Broker, Portside Real Estate Group
– Sherri Johnson, National Real Estate Coach, Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
– Kendall Bonner, Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Capital Realty
– Barbara Betts, CEO & Broker, The Betts Realty Group
– Judy LaDeur, Real Estate Recruiting Coach, Judy LaDeur International, Inc.
– Sandy Raines, Founder & CEO, The Raines Group at HER REALTORS®
– Megan Owens, REALTOR®, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate
RISMedia’s 2020 Real Estate CEO Exchange is brought to you by RISMedia and Diamond Sponsor:
– NAR Center for REALTOR® Development
– Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation
– ATTOM Data Solutions
– Cinch Home Services (formerly HMS)
– CMG Financial
– David Knox Productions, Inc.
– dynaConnections Corp.
– Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
– Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
– JP & Associates REALTORS® (JPAR)
– Local Logic
– Pillar To Post Home Inspectors
– Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
– WFG National Title Insurance Company
RISMedia was founded in 1980 by CEO and Publisher John E. Featherston as the residential real estate industry’s definitive source for news and information for real estate’s most profitable and productive professionals. For over 40 years, RISMedia has provided the industry with news, trends and strategies through Real Estate magazine and RISMedia.com, its award-winning Housecall blog, and its renowned networking and educational events, including RISMedia’s Real Estate CEO Exchange; the Newsmakers Awards, Reception & Dinner; and the Power Broker Forum, Reception & Dinner.
The National Association of REALTORS® is America’s largest trade association, representing more than 1.4 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries. For more information, visit nar.realtor.