The National Association of REALTORS® and More Than 50 Dynamic Industry Leaders Will Be Streaming at Real Estate’s Most Powerful Event of the Year
This year’s CEO Exchange is open to both agents and brokers, and attendees will receive access to live broadcasts as well as replays of all sessions. Special bulk ticketing is available for brokers. Please email any event questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first 200 registrants will receive a FREE welcome gift from Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans® and a FREE, 3-month Premium-level ACESocial account.
This year’s CEO Exchange—co-presented with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)—is being held as an all-day virtual event on Sept. 17, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST.
Among other real estate powerhouses, NAR will be presenting vital industry information at the following sessions:
NAR’s CEO Bob Goldberg and President Vince Malta will participate in a Q&A session at 11:20 a.m. EDT with RISMedia’s Founder, CEO and Publisher John Featherston to discuss the state of real estate in the U.S. and what the association has planned for its 1.5 million members to help them succeed despite the current health crisis.
Charlie Oppler, NAR’s 2020 president elect, will participate in “Strategies for Salvaging Success in 2020 – The Local Challenge,” a session being held at 12:25 p.m. EDT. Oppler and fellow panelists—Dava Davin, Portside Real Estate Group; Marilyn Eiland, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene; and Chris Trapani, Sereno Group—will share best practice strategies and innovative ideas to achieve success in challenging times.
NAR’s SVP of Member Development Marc Gould will be a panelist during the “CEO Exchange Wrap Up”—alongside Helen Hanna Casey, CEO of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services; Michael Miedler, president & CEO of Century 21 Real Estate LLC; and Featherston—to dive deep into some of the event’s recurring themes and what the future, although uncertain, may hold for the industry at large.
The event will feature more than 50 of the top real estate brokers, super agents and industry leaders, including:
– Brian Buffini, Founder & Chairman, Buffini & Company
– Diane Ramirez, Chairman & CEO, Halstead
– Nick Bailey, Chief Customer Officer, RE/MAX
– Dan Forsman, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
– Josh Harley, Founder & CEO, Fathom Realty
– JP Piccinini, Founder & CEO, JP & Associates REALTORS®
– J. Lennox Scott, Chairman & CEO, John L. Scott Real Estate
– Bill Scavone, President, Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc.
– Ashley Bowers, President, HomeSmart
– Michael Scarafile, President, Carolina One Real Estate
– Yolanda Williams-Davis, Broker & Community Developer, 61 Houses Real Estate Brokerage Services
– Michael Miedler, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate LLC
– Eli Haddad, Broker & Entrepreneur, Lifstyl Real Estate
– Michele Harrington, Broker of Record & COO, First Team Real Estate
– Mary Lee Blaylock, President & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
– Simon Chen, EVP, Product & Innovation, Realogy Holdings Corp.
– Kuba Jewgieniew, Founder & CEO, Realty ONE Group
– Christina Pappas, Vice President, The Keyes Company
– Rosey Koberlein, CEO, Long Realty
– Pat Riley, President & CEO, Allan Tate REALTORS
RISMedia’s 2020 Real Estate CEO Exchange is brought to you by RISMedia and Diamond Sponsor:
– NAR Center for REALTOR® Development
– Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation
– ATTOM Data Solutions
– Cinch Home Services (formerly HMS)
– CMG Financial
– David Knox Productions, Inc.
– dynaConnections Corp.
– Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
– Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
– JP & Associates REALTORS® (JPAR)
– Local Logic
– Pillar To Post Home Inspectors
– Sherri Johnson Coaching & Consulting
– WFG National Title Insurance Company
RISMedia was founded in 1980 by CEO and Publisher John E. Featherston as the residential real estate industry’s definitive source for news and information for real estate’s most profitable and productive professionals. For over 40 years, RISMedia has provided the industry with news, trends and strategies through Real Estate magazine and RISMedia.com, its award-winning Housecall blog, and its renowned networking and educational events, including RISMedia’s Real Estate CEO Exchange; the Newsmakers Awards, Reception & Dinner; and the Power Broker Forum, Reception & Dinner.
The National Association of REALTORS® is America’s largest trade association, representing more than 1.4 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries. For more information, visit nar.realtor.