About the Power Broker Forum
What is the Power Broker Forum?
RISMedia’s Power Broker Forum assembles the industry’s leading brokers and brands to explore the best practices and competitive strategies that have led to their success.
Who Can Attend?
All NAR full-conference and day-conference attendees are welcome to attend the Power Broker Forum.
Why Should I Attend?
Each year, attendees walk away from the Power Broker Forum with tremendous insight into the best practices that have made these Power Brokers industry leaders. In addition, you will have an opportunity to pose a question or two to these industry power players so make sure you’re prepared!
What Is This Year’s Forum All About?
“The One Thing Power Brokers Can’t Live Without”
From technology to top agents, the Internet to information systems, if Power Brokers were forced to choose one lifeline for succeeding in today’s real estate market, what would it be and why? Leading brokers will discuss what is most essential to succeeding in today’s challenging real estate market.
Topics covered will include:
- The most essential technology investments
- The innovations that really matter, from mobile to social media
- The importance of brand presence
- Critical communication strategies
- Finding and nurturing the best team
- Effective marketing and consumer connectivity
When/Where Is the Power Broker Forum?
The Forum will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center from 2:30-4 p.m, Room 201A.
Who Is On the Panel?
- John Featherston, President & CEO, RISMedia (moderator)
- Ed Krafchow, Chairman of the Board, Better Homes and Gardens Mason-McDuffie Real Estate (moderator)
- Margaret Kelly, CEO, RE/MAX, LLC
- Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
- Rei Mesa, President & CEO, Prudential Florida Realty
- Bill Plattos, EVP & General Manager, First Team Real Estate
- T.J. Agresti, CEO, EquityLock Solutions, Inc.
- John Melo, Co-founder and CEO, CENTURY 21 M & M and Associates
Do I Need to Register?
No, registration is not required. As long as you are an NAR day-conference or full-conference attendee, there is open seating and no additional information is needed.
What If I Have More Questions?
Contact Randi Vannucchi at email@example.com or call 203-855-1234 x154.