Stewart Title is changing the real estate transaction experience for REALTORS®, lenders, homebuyers and sellers across the United States with innovative technology and services that streamline the closing process and elevate customer service, according to the company.
“At Stewart Title, we understand that on-demand access to information is ever important to consumers in today’s world,” says Matt Morris, CEO of Stewart Information Services Corporation. “Our technology brings convenience to the sometime cumbersome real estate transaction process by giving real estate professionals and their clients’ access to the information they need – in whatever medium they prefer—24/7. Stewart’s innovative tools save time while enhancing customer service and providing our real estate professional customers with the competitive advantage they need in today’s real estate market.”
Stewart offers customers multiple ways to access transaction data:
1. Stewart Online™ – Powered by SureClose®, Stewart Online allows customers to stay on top of real estate transactions. Stewart Title customers have complimentary and secure access to real estate transactions via their personal computer anytime and anywhere Internet access is available, 24/7. With Stewart Online, customers can:
• View up-to-the-minute file status reports
• Review documents in advance of closing
• Communicate with designated transaction parties
• Access a wealth of education material designed to help prepare customers for closing
2. Stewart My Files™ – With the My Files mobile application, customers can quickly and easily access their Stewart Online transaction information via their Apple® or Android™ mobile device. With the mobile app, they can:
• View a list of current files with Stewart Title
• See a summary of each transaction
• View and share documents via email
• See updates on transactions and check task statuses
• Keep in touch with contacts in each file
Acquiring the complimentary application is simple; customers can download by searching “Stewart My Files” in the Apple app store, by visiting itunes.apple.com or downloading from the Android Market.
3. Weekly Summary Report – The Weekly Summary Report is a great tool for busy REALTOR® customers wanting an easy-to-read snapshot of their transaction progress sent directly to them each week. Customers can use the reports to:
• Send a summary of file activity for the last seven days directly to a customer’s email inbox for and easy access to the information.
• Stay on top of the transactions and keep customers up to date on the status of their file simply by reading one email each week; there is no need to log on to a website or into a mobile app.
The company states that they work diligently to provide technology that adds value to the real estate transaction and elevates customer service. In addition to these innovative tools that enable customers to access information quickly and easily, they note that they understand the importance of personal service and attention.
For more information, visit http://www.stewart.com.