All things I think of when summertime rolls around.
While much of summer might be spent outdoors, taking the time to spruce up your marketing image both offline and online can be a simple way to infuse new life into your personal brand!
1. Clean Up Your Email Marketing
Freshen up your email marketing by asking yourself a few questions:
- Does the design match your personal brand look, feel and overall style?
- Have you added all of your contact information, including social networks to each email?
- Is your email permission-based? Make sure you have a preexisting business relationship and/or affirmative consent before ever hitting send.
- Is your email personalized with the recipient’s first name, last name or both, if appropriate?
- Is your email copy clear and concise?
- Is there a call to action?
- Does your copy create a sense of urgency?
- Do you have measures in place to ensure you consistently send email messages to your subscribers?