Homesnap has partnered with MLSListings Inc to provide subscriptions for mobile app Homesnap Pro to all of its subscribers. MLSListings Inc is the premier MLS for real estate listings in northern California, representing more than 16,000 MLS subscribers and facilitating more than $70 billion in annual real estate transactions.
Since Homesnap Pro’s launch in May, MLSs large and small have signed up to provide the
agent-only mobile app to its members, including MRIS, The MLS™/CLAW, Palm Springs Regional Association of REALTORS®, and Greater El Paso Association of Realtors, among others. Homesnap Pro is currently free to any MLS for the first 12 months.
“We built Homesnap Pro with tech-savvy real estate professionals in mind, and couldn’t be more pleased that MLSListings, in the heart of Silicon Valley, has signed on to provide the platform to its subscribers. Real estate agents finally have a mobile solution that allows them to compete with the major portals and connect and collaborate with their equally tech-savvy clients,” says Guy Wolcott, CEO and co-founder of Homesnap.
”Real estate is moving more and more toward mobile, and we’re always looking for the next new technology to best support our subscribers’ business while they are in the field,” says James Harrison, RCE, CAE, president and CEO, MLSListings Inc. “With Homesnap Pro we are able to give our subscribers an easy-to-use product with agent-only information, making them as mobile as their clients. And, we believe this is an app brokers and agents can share with their clients.”
Homesnap Pro provides an unprecedented amount of real-time information to agents on the go, giving them the flexibility to research homes, interact with each other, and collaborate with clients from their mobile devices. With Homesnap Pro, agents and consumers can use the same platform to seamlessly share real estate information and communicate with each other in the same place they search, for no additional cost. Some of the features of Homesnap Pro include:
- Real-time access to agent-only MLS information, including confidential listing information, showing instructions and commission splits
- Information about any home (whether or not for sale), such as value, last sale date and price, listing history, “birds’ eye” lot boundaries, similar active listings, recent sales comps, and local schools
- One-tap messaging with clients and other agents
- Customized email marketing to clients and contacts
- Rapid Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) generation right from the smartphone
- Complete details on every agent in the area, including a portfolio of recent sales and an analysis of sales history (price reduction, days on market, etc.)
- In-app integration with ShowingTime showing scheduling for participating listings
Using Homesnap Pro, information is only a snap away. In addition to searching by map, address, or home criteria, real estate professionals can also take a picture of a house and the app automatically pulls information from the MLS, public records and other sources.
For more information, visit www.mlslistings.com.