Want to really hit the profit zone you’ve dreamed of by this time next year?
If you’ve been in a slump or simply not motivated to gear up and crank out another 12 months of listing, selling, negotiating and prospecting, maybe you need a fresh focus to take you from mediocre to meteoric.
How about reigniting how you go to market to get more sales that sell fast?
Whether you’re new to the business or a veteran of several years, there’s never been a better time to refresh and relaunch your service strategies with real differentiation and new engagement solutions.
To get you fired up so that your production explodes in 2015, here are a few tips:
1. Have a plan or plan to fail. It’s not a new concept, but it’s more powerful than ever. Follow a plan to keep you focused and on track to only do highly profitable activities that increase your income every day. Plug in daily activities that include consistent prospecting and execution of great ideas and you’ll be on the right track.
2. Need listings? Shoot short, engaging videos that sell the neighborhood or area in which you’re looking to dominate. Interview homeowners or the president of the homeowners association about why they love living there. Also, shoot highlights of the area’s best features. Be sure to post these videos on your YouTube channel and include a link in your newsletters or direct mail to promote engagement and branding.
3. Guarantee buyer loyalty. Use your local weekly caravan or properties tour as part of your prospecting strategy. Start sending short videos of new inventory to prospective buyer leads. Then, invite the buyer to join you on a tour to get a peek at new inventory. This will build engagement and prove that you’re working on their behalf. In addition, use your smartphone or iPad for on- the-spot clips to stay connected.
4. Offer differentiation at the listing appointment. If you want to really impress a seller, offer them their own featured property website. Engage your seller in your strategy of higher-profile marketing to specific buyers by creating a single property website just for their property, using their address as the URL when possible.
5. Empty rooms? No need to rent furniture if you offer virtual staging options. Jump from ho-hum, music-only tours to a tour service that offers interaction by incorporating tools such as virtual staging, or options to select different colors for walls, cabinetry and flooring. (Check out www.OBEO.com).
6. Sell a lifestyle. Agents who engage the seller by mapping out the lifestyle of where they live helps attract buyers who are looking for the same type of living. Check out www.Skitch.com as a great tool.
It’s all about engaging buyers and sellers. Use new, exciting and engaging systems to position yourself as the professional to make more sales.
Terri Murphy is a communication consultant, speaker, and a published author of five books, including her latest with Donald Trump. She is the founder and president of WomensWisdomNetwork.com and serves as CIO of U.S. Learning in Memphis.