CENTURY 21® Real Estate, recently announced that its already strong presence in metropolitan Philadelphia is gaining momentum with the addition of three new independent brokerages and two current affiliates renewing in the market. The Philadelphia market includes Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties.
“We couldn’t be more excited by the strengthening of our presence in the City of Brotherly Love,” says Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “This commitment brings to real estate consumers in the area more than 350 CENTURY 21 affiliated agents in five counties who are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience to the home buyers and sellers of the metropolitan Philadelphia market.”
The three new affiliating brokerages that will now share the market power and benefit of the iconic CENTURY 21 brand include:
- CENTURY 21 Boland – Led by Charles Boland and headquartered at 6701 Roosevelt Blvd. in Philadelphia, serving Philadelphia County
- CENTURY 21 Veterans – Led by Joe Brogan and headquartered at 1909 Veterans Highway in Levittown, serving Bucks County
- CENTURY 21 Cornerstone – Led by Nicholas Boscaino and headquartered at 485 Devon Park Drive in Wayne, serving Delaware County
In addition, two thriving CENTURY 21 brokerages are pledging their continued commitment to the brand by renewing long-term franchise agreements:
- CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold’s – Led by Bill Lublin, the brokerage’s eight offices throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey serve the five metropolitan counties of the Philadelphia market
- CENTURY 21 Absolute Realty – Led by Raymond McKinney and Dave Stinson, the company’s two office locations in Springfield and West Chester serve Delaware and Chester counties.
For more information, visit www.CENTURY21.com.