The deadline to complete RISMedia’s 2015 Power Broker Survey has been extended until Friday, February 20, 2015. The Power Broker Survey is the industry’s most widely read and long-standing ranking of the country’s top real estate brokerage firms. If you haven’t submitted your company’s information yet, please do so here.
Now in its 27th year, the Power Broker Survey ranks firms by closed transactions and sales volume for 2014. “When Crye-Leike is recognized as an industry leader in RISMedia’s Power Broker Report, it gives the company and our management confirmation that we are industry leaders,” says Harold Crye, president of Crye-Leike REALTORS®. “It gives our associates pride in knowing that they are affiliated with one of the best real estate companies in the country.”
Among the companies that have already submitted their surveys are:
- Alain Pinel REALTORS®
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Kansas City Homes
- Century 21 Judge Fite Company
- Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS®
- Crye-Leike REALTORS®
- Diane Turton, REALTORS®
- Ebby Halliday, REALTORS®
- ERA First Advantage, Realty
- F.C. Tucker Company
- Keller Williams Realty
- Long & Foster Real Estate
- Patterson-Schwartz Real Estate
- RE/MAX 1st Choice
- Shorewest REALTORS®
To participate in RISMedia’s 2015 Power Broker Survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 750 transactions in 2014. If you participated in the survey last year, you should have received an email invitation with your firm’s unique link for completing the survey. If you are new to the Power Broker Survey or did not receive the invitation, please click here to complete the survey now.
Taking the Power Broker Survey: What You Need to Know
– To complete the Survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 750 transactions in 2014.
– The Survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum of 50.1 percent ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
– If you completed the survey in 2014, you should have received an email from RISMedia with your own unique link to complete the survey. Your survey link is pre-populated with the information you submitted last year. All you’ll need to do is respond to new questions and update information from last year where necessary.
– If you are part of a franchise brand, your corporate office may have already submitted data on your behalf. You may find this data pre-populated in your survey – please contact your brand’s corporate office if your data is different from the numbers it submitted on your behalf and make the necessary adjustments in the survey. We would also appreciate you completing the remaining survey questions for our research purposes.
– For your survey to be accepted, please be sure to check the boxes on the verification page and make sure it is signed by: 1.Your broker, and; 2. Your CFO, accountant, or other party who can validate that the data submitted is correct.
– Upon completion/submission of the online survey, you will be brought to a page that confirms your submission. From this page, there is a link to print out a PDF of your survey responses. Arriving at this page means that your survey is confirmed in our system. You will not receive a separate confirmation email.
– There is no cost or any obligation to participate in this report.
– The deadline for RISMedia’s receipt of your completed survey is February 20, 2015. To take the survey now, click here.