Homes.com® recently released Homes.com Local Ads, a new advertising program offering agents, brokers, builders and property managers access to home buyers and sellers as they begin their property search.
Homes.com launched Local Ads to prominently brand real estate professionals and their listings to transaction-ready consumers searching for their next home. The product offers a competitive advantage by placing Homes.com customers’ brand and listings at the top of the Homes.com property search pages within the selected city. It offers a unique opportunity to impress home sellers by positioning their home a click away from the major search engines—the first place buyers look for homes.
“At Homes.com, we’re committed to driving highly engaged traffic to our site. While other real estate portals are chasing more and more traffic, our focus has always been about attracting the right audience,” says Dave Mele, president of Homes.com. “With 90 percent of Homes.com’s page views coming from consumers actively searching for their next home and 80 percent of our visitors not yet working with a real estate professional, the Homes.com Local Ad places advertisers and their listings in an ideal position—at the top of search results pages, where transaction-ready consumers search first.”
Homes.com Local Ads features include:
- Market Domination: Purchase all available inventory, locking out competitors.
- Prominent Featured Listings: All listings rotate at the top of city pages.
- Maximum Exposure: Ads appear on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Traffic Driver: Links to either a website or all listings.
- Customizable: Include a marketing tagline or social network links.
- Targeted Marketing: Ad appears in both city and zip code searches by consumers in selected city.
- Flexibility: Available for offices and agents with the option to display a logo and/or photo.
For more information, visit www.Homes.com.