For many real estate brokerage owners and managers it can be difficult to engage and communicate with agents on a regular basis. An agent might go weeks without stepping foot into the brick and mortar real estate branch office in today’s increasingly mobile world. What better way to engage your agents than to help them increase their business?
Staying top-of-mind with an agent’s sphere of influence is one of the best ways to capture repeat business and/or referrals. So, why not create a fun, lively weekly (monthly, quarterly…whatever works for your office) event called Texting Tuesdays.
- Bring agents into the office, order pizza, tell them to bring a laptop to access their CRM and then text away to past clients, friends, acquaintances, etc.
- Give your agents 1-3 nuggets of information – maybe local market stats, news about development projects, pocket listings, etc. – and then encourage them to text their database as a means of active communication to generate interest and leads.
- Give small door prizes to the agents who get the most responses and then have them report on their successes with winning listings or earning repeat buyer business at subsequent Texting Tuesday events.
- It’s a great way to generate excitement in the brokerage office while helping agents to practice productive activities, which are cost efficient.
- It even works as a recruiting event!
The bottom line is this: when you provide a venue for your agents to see how you care about helping them grow their businesses you’ll reap the rewards and your office culture will soar.
At Dotsignal, we want to be a partner in the mobile engagement strategy you deploy for your real estate business.
For more information, visit www.dotsignal.com.