Realogy Holdings Corp. recently issued its second annual Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report. The 2016 Realogy CSR Report highlights strides made toward the Company’s priorities in the areas of ethics and compliance, employee wellness, workplace, marketplace diversity, community and environment.
“We are committed to leading by example in the way we integrate corporate social responsibility and sound ethical principles into our business practices,” says Richard A. Smith, Realogy’s chairman, chief executive officer and president. “We are proud of our employees, and the brokers and sales associates affiliated with our brands for their many selfless efforts in giving back to their communities.”
The report outlines the Company’s priorities and programs in six key areas:
- Ethics and Compliance, which describes the Company’s commitment to operating with ethics and integrity, building customer loyalty with each interaction, and providing ethical leadership within the real estate industry around the world.
- Employee Wellness, which underscores Realogy’s comprehensive wellness initiatives that provide employees with holistic health education and programming to target physical health, nutrition education, mind-body wellness and workplace flexibility.
- Workplace, which discusses the efforts made toward creating an inclusive and desirable workplace for Realogy employees who contribute to the Company’s success
- Marketplace Diversity, which demonstrates the partnerships Realogy has in place with diverse industry organizations to further their respective missions of increasing homeownership among their constituents.
- Community, which outlines the focus of the Company, its charitable foundation, and its employees, affiliated brokers and independent agents on giving back and making a positive difference in communities around the world.
- Environment, which includes Realogy’s environmental stewardship priorities across company locations through recycling, conservation and efficient office management practices.
For more information, visi www.realogy.com.