Keller Williams reported its third quarter and year-to-date results, setting all-time company records for agent production and profits, the company recently announced.
“During September, when traditional real estate is content to slow down, we set all-time company records in every major production category we track,” says John Davis, president, Keller Williams. “Our agents are focusing on the right activities at the right time. They’re expanding market share and funding bigger lives for their families.”
“Our agents and local leadership teams are working hand-in-hand to build strong businesses and deliver a great consumer experience,” says Chris Heller, CEO, Keller Williams.
Q3 2016 Results:
- Agents closed 279,289 transactions in Q3, up 12.7 percent over Q3 2015.
- Agents closed $78.9 billion in sales volume, up 15.2 percent from previous Q3.
- Franchisee owner profit in Q3 was up 7.5 percent over Q3 2015 to $51.4 million.
- Profit share increased 10.4 percent over Q3 2015 to $44.6 million.
Year-to-Date (YTD) 2016 Results (As of September 30):
- Franchise is home to more than 152,000 global associates, up 16.8 percent over same period 2015.
- Closed transactions YTD total 739,548 units, up 15.5 percent over same period last year.
- Sales volume YTD is $206.6 billion, up 18.9 percent over first nine months of 2015.
- Owner profit YTD is $142 million, up 14.2 percent over same period last year.
- Profit share YTD is $122.1 million, up 17.1 percent over first nine months of 2015.
Q4 2016 Outlook (KPIs Indicative of Q4 Performance):
- Agents took 177,134 new listings (new market inventory), up 8.2 percent over Q3 2015.
- Listings taken volume totaled $53.4 billion, up 12.7 percent over Q3 2015.
- Agents wrote 295,977 contracts (projected to closein 60 days), up 11.9 percent over Q3 2015.
- Contracts written volume is $82.8 billion, up 13.1 percent over Q3 2015.
For more information, please visit www.kw.com/kw.