Quality Service Certification, Inc. (QSC) has announced its Top 35 real estate firms for service excellence, the company recently announced. The firms are the recipients of QSC’s 2017 QE (“quie”) Award, which independently verifies customer satisfaction and service quality. The Award recognizes the Top 5 Large Companies, the Top 10 Midsize Companies and the Top 20 Small Companies.
Top 5 Large Companies
- Charles Rutenberg Realty, Greater Chicagoland Area
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties, Northern Calif. and Nev.
- Harry Norman, Realtors®, Atlanta, Ga.
- The Keyes Company, South Fla.
- RE/MAX of Reading, Reading, Pa.
Top 10 Medium Companies
- Real Living Messina & Associates, Inc., Duluth, Minn.
- Kinlin Grover Real Estate, Osterville, Mass.
- RE/MAX Estate Properties, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Real Living Kee Realty, Rochester/Clinton, Mich.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Tomie Raines REALTORS®, East Lansing, Mich.
- Real Living Realty Professionals, Western Mass.
- CJR Carol Jones REALTORS®, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate, Springfield, Mo.
- RE/MAX Allegiance, Alexandria, Va.
- Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty, Burlington, Vt.
- Keller Williams Classic Realty, Coon Rapids, Minn.
Top 20 Small Companies
- The Berkshire Group, REALTORS®, Denver, Colo.
- Home Realty, Inc., Owensboro, Ky.
- Real Living Property For You, Peoria, Ariz.
- Real Living 1st Choice Realty, Coral Springs, Fla.
- Real Living Capital City Realty, Atlanta, Ga.
- BOWES Real Estate Real Living, Arlington, Mass.
- Real Living CO Properties, Denver, Colo.
- Real Living Palm West Home Realty, Inc., Palm Coast, Fla.
- RE/MAX Select, Oviedo, Fla.
- Real Living Wareck D’Ostilio, New Haven, Conn.
- Real Living Northwest REALTORS®, Bothell, Wash.
- MikkiMoves Real Estate, Inc., Eureka, Calif.
- Real Living Cypress Realty, Inc., Fort Myers, Fla.
- Real Living Volpini Realty Group, Youngstown, Ohio
- Real Living Karapasha Realty, Katy, Texas
- ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury, Md.
- Real Living Realty Group, Franklin, Mass.
- Golden Real Estate, Inc., Golden, Colo.
- Real Living Gateway REALTORS®, Hasbrouck Heights, N.J.
- First Colorado Realty, Inc., Estes Park, Colo.
“At a time when consumers are seeking transparency, greater accountability and trusted information to help them make better, more informed decisions and choices, hundreds of companies and tens of thousands of their service professionals are now electing to participate in service assessment and feedback following every transaction, which is setting a new and better standard for excellence,” says Kevin C. Romito, president of QSC. “They’re not just raising the bar for customer service; they’ve committed to a whole new standard, knowing consumers are tired of seeing meaningless perfect reviews where every agent has a five-star rating. We believe that in a consumer-centric world, the higher standard for gauging excellence in professional services should authentically measure how well each customer is served, not just how much business is done.”
“There is no greater honor than earning the highest ratings from our customers for the hard work of our agents touching all the bases and bringing home a fantastic service experience for every one of our clients,” says Mike Pappas, president and CEO of The Keyes Company. “That’s why winning a QE Award from Quality Service Certification is the best award any brokerage in real estate can receive.”
“We hope the prestigious recognition of the QE Award for measurable excellence in service and satisfaction will launch a viral movement toward better customer service, transparency and accountability, where every real past customer is surveyed and all surveys are unedited,” says Larry Romito, chairman and CEO of QSC. “That’s what QSC and the new QE Award are all about: a complete, reliable picture of customer feedback, from real past customers on issues important to prospective consumers.”
Eligibility for the QE Award requires a minimum number of surveys sent and returned, which may be adjusted from year to year based upon market conditions and the number of participants. More than 30,000 real estate agents and 750 companies elected to participate in the customer satisfaction assessment survey process in 2016 for the 2017 QE Award.
The QE Award is based upon the results of an independent survey limited solely to buyers and sellers who were in a real estate transaction that closed with participating real estate companies from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016. QSC and Leading Research Corporation administer the survey process to ensure that every past customer is surveyed, preventing agents or the company from interference or influence in any way.
For more information, please visit RatedAgent.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.