The Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) has signed an agreement with Homes.com’s Data Partnership Program to display its Residential Listing Service’s (RLS) syndication feed, Homes.com recently announced. The partnership allows the more than 600 REBNY RLS brokerage firms, comprising over 12,860 agents, the option to display their listings on Homes.com and utilize free exposure to its audience of 14 million transaction-ready consumers monthly. In addition, participating RLS brokerage firms and their agents will receive access to the Homes.com Connect Lead System.
“We are thrilled with the continued support and adoption of Homes.com’s Data Partnership Program across the country,” says David Mele, president of Homes.com. “As the industry continues to evolve and change, partners like REBNY recognize the importance of selecting partners that support the industry by using data in a responsible manner and where motives are clear.”
“We welcome Homes.com to our RLS Syndication network that is expanding the reach of comprehensive, reliable residential listing information to consumers searching for homes in New York City,” says John Banks, president of REBNY. “Partnerships with trusted real estate solutions platforms like Homes.com are a benefit to our members. This direct feed agreement demonstrates the importance of working together with partners like Homes.com to better serve all parties and the public.”
The Homes.com Data Partnership Program is committed to the responsible display of residential for-sale and rental listing information by always promoting the listing agent and brokerage prominently on its listing detail pages, and always routing consumer inquiries directly to the listing agent.
The benefits provided by Homes.com’s Data Partnership Program include:
- Prominent Branding – Clear attribution and branding for the listing agent and broker on listing detail pages
- Consumer Leads – All leads generated from listing detail pages are emailed directly to the listing agent.
- REBNY Branding – Prominent branding for REBNY’s RLS as the trusted source of the listing information
- Direct Links – All listings on Homes.com can include “deep links” back to the broker’s website.
Homes.com’s Data Partnership Program also includes all of the features of the Homes.com Connect Lead System:
- Contact, Lead, and Task Manager – Manage contacts and leads in one central platform.
- Central Lead Management – Aggregate leads from various sources into one central lead management system.
- Email Campaigns – Instantly add prospects to drip email campaigns.
- Social Prospecting – Aggregate contacts from major social networks.
- Agent and Broker Profiles – Prominent Homes.com branding with contact information, biographies, and links to agent and broker websites
- com’s Q&A – Instantly connect with consumers asking real estate questions in local markets.
- Reports – Gain insights through business intelligence reports.
For more information on the benefits of Homes.com’s Data Partnership Programs, visit connect.homes.com/mls/.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.