The annual Women in the Housing and Real Estate Ecosystem (NAWRB) conference, coming July 29-31 to The Standard Club in Chicago, Ill., is emphasizing the “Year of Women,” gathering executive females from across industries. The conference highlights industry issues, with presentations by several speakers, including:
- Dottie Herman, CEO, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Erica Courtney, CEO/President, 2020vet
- Sharron P.A. Levine, Director, Office of Minority and Women Inclusion (OMWI), Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Vanessa Montanez, Sales and Business Development Manager, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- Victor Christiansen, Chief of Minority and Women Business and Diversity Inclusion Branch, OMWI, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Desirée Patno, CEO/President, NAWRB and Desirée Patno Enterprises
- Tami Bonnell, CEO, EXIT Realty Corp. International
The event features the following topics:
- Thriving Amidst Industry Disruptions
- Technology Human Balance™
- OMWI – Procuring Contracts
- NAWRB’s Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Council (NDILC)
- Investing in Opportunity Act, Tax Reform
- Access to Capital – $5,000 to $200 Million and Above
- Building Infrastructure, Agricultural, Disaster Recovery
- Women in Military Service
- Women’s Homeownership: Dream, Stability & Sanctuary
- Women’s Global Issues
- Boosting Your Confidence Through Coaching/Mentoring
Additionally, the conference will host the Roaring Thirty Awards Gala, in recognition of female leaders, taking place July 30.
Availability is limited. Get your conference tickets today.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.