Quality Service Certification, Inc. (QSC) has announced 35 2018 QE (“Quie”) Award winners. The QE Award “measures and independently verifies excellence in the delivery of the highest levels of customer satisfaction and service quality in real estate in North America,” says Kevin C. Romito, president of QSC.
The 2018 QE Award winners for the Top 5 Large Companies are:
- Harry Norman, REALTORS®, A HomeServices of America Company, Atlanta, Ga.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties, Calif. and Nev.
- Charles Rutenberg Realty, Greater Chicagoland Area
- RE/MAX of Reading, Reading, Pa.
- The Keyes Company, South Florida
The 2018 QE Award winners for the Top 10 Medium Companies are:
- Sine & Monaghan Real Living, Mich.
- RE/MAX Estate Properties, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Real Living Kee Realty, Rochester, Mich.
- RE/MAX Allegiance, Alexandria, Va.
- Kinlin Grover Real Estate, Osterville, Mass.
- Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty, Burlington, Vt.
- Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate ReeseNichols Southern Region, Springfield, Mo.
- Real Living Realty Professionals, Mass.
- Keller Williams Classic Realty, Coon Rapids, Minn.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Tomie Raines REALTORS®, East Lansing, Mich.
The 2018 QE Award winners for the Top 20 Small Companies are:
- BOWES Real Estate Real Living, Arlington, Mass.
- Real Living Pittman Properties, Raleigh, N.C.
- Real Living Property For You, Peoria, Ariz.
- Real Living Capital City, Atlanta, Ga.
- Home Realty, Inc., Owensboro, Ky.
- Real Living 1st Choice Realty, Coral Springs, Fla.
- Real Living Real Estate Experts, Warren, Pa.
- Real Living Georgia Life Realty, Villa Rica, Ga.
- Real Living Casa Fina Realty, Tampa Fla.
- Real Living Cornerstone, Farmville, Va.
- RE/MAX Select, Oviedo, Fla.
- Real Living Gateway Real Estate, Hasbrouck Heights, N.J.
- Real Living Brokers Realty Group, Warren, Ohio
- Counselor Realty, Minneapolis, Minn.
- ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury, Md.
- Real Living Now Real Estate, St. Louis Metro Area, Mo.
- Real Living Real Estate Professionals, Redding, Calif.
- Randall REALTORS®, Southeast Conn. and R.I.
- Real Living Northwest REALTORS®, Bothell, Wash.
- Real Living Palm West Home Realty, Inc., Palm Coast, Fla.
“At a time when consumers are seeking transparency, greater accountability and trusted information to help them make better, more informed decisions and choices, hundreds of companies and tens of thousands of their service professionals are now electing to participate in service assessment and feedback following every transaction, which is setting a new and better standard for excellence,” Romito says. “They’re not just raising the bar for customer service; they’ve committed to a whole new standard knowing consumers are tired of seeing meaningless perfect reviews where every agent has a five-star rating. We believe that in a consumer-centric world the higher standard for gauging excellence in professional services should authentically measure how well each customer is served, not just how much business is done.”
“There is no greater honor a company and its service professionals can earn than the highest praise from real customers reflecting the hard work of its agents to achieve exceptional service satisfaction,” says Jenni Bonura, CEO of Harry Norman, REALTORS®. “A real estate transaction is complex with many moving parts and often is laden with emotions. Our goal is to create a very satisfactory experience for everyone we serve (100 percent), and that requires more than skill and dedication; it requires truly caring, responsiveness, and the will to deliver your best. Achieving 99 percent customer satisfaction this past year with well over 5,000 closed transactions shows we are seriously on our way, but it starts over with each new customer—that’s our challenge.
“That’s why winning a QE Award from Quality Service Certification is the best award any brokerage in real estate can receive,” Bonura says.
“Our business is more than real estate; it’s about taking care of people,” says Mike Pappas, CEO/president of The Keyes Company. “With the help of QSC, we carry out that philosophy every day. Winning a QE Award from Quality Service Certification puts us among the best real estate companies in American and is perhaps the highest honor any brokerage can receive.”
According to QSC, the QE Award is the aggregated overall Customer Satisfaction Rating of all returned surveys of real customers, where every past customer has been surveyed without selectivity, editing, deletion, cleansing or manipulation. QSC created the QE Award to foster, encourage and recognize the highest levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. QSC, with its sister company Leading Research Corporation, assures the careful measurement and independent validation of service and satisfaction results.
The 2018 QE Award is based upon the results of an independent survey limited solely to buyers and sellers who were in a real estate transaction that actually closed with participating real estate companies from Jan. 1, 2017, through Dec. 31, 2017. QSC and Leading Research Corporation (Laguna Niguel, Calif.) administer the survey process to ensure that every past customer is surveyed, preventing agents or the company from interference or influence in any way. Eligibility for the 2018 QE Award requires a minimum number of surveys sent and returned, which may be adjusted from year to year based upon market conditions and the number of participants. More than 30,000 real estate agents and 750 companies elected to participate in the customer satisfaction assessment survey process in 2017 for the 2018 QE Award.
“We hope the prestigious recognition of the QE Award for measurable excellence in service and satisfaction will launch a viral movement toward better customer service, transparency and accountability, where every real past customer is surveyed and all surveys are unedited,” says Romito. “That’s what QSC and the new QE Award are all about: a complete, reliable picture of customer feedback, from real past customers on issues important to prospective consumers.”
For more information, please visit www.ratedagent.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.