The 2019 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo in Washington, D.C., is fast approaching. From May 13-18, brokers and agents from across the country will gather to advance our industry and influence policy.
With thousands attending, 200-plus events and meetings and 120-plus Trade Expo booths, it promises to be an invaluable event. REALTORS® can network with changemakers, participate in legislative activities, visit Capitol Hill, and learn what’s new in the industry. This year, I am excited to share the experience through the lens of our new “That’s Who We R” campaign. It’s a powerful message of owning our stories and embracing our Code of Ethics—and one worth celebrating.
Attendees can visit the Trade Expo, May 15 and 16, to learn about the latest products and services in lead generation, internet prospecting, MLS, and much more. Visit the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Booth No. 1707 in the REALTOR® Pavilion to learn about exciting offers for members:
Stop By and Save
- NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program – Take advantage of savings and unique offers just for REALTORS®.
- Top-Level Domains – Stand out with a professional web and email address using .realtor™ and .realestate domains.
- REALTOR® Store – Take 10 percent off business-boosting books, brochures, DVDs, and more.
- REALTOR Team Store® – Shop for REALTOR®-branded merchandise from NAR’s official supplier and REALTOR Benefits® Program partner.
- Member Value Plus (MVP) Program – Sign up for the MVP e-Newsletter and spin the digital prize wheel to earn a reward.
See how Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) provides REALTORS® with comprehensive data, powerful analytics and client-friendly reporting.
Learn more about industry-leading technology available to NAR members through zipLogixTM as part of your NAR Transaction Management Benefit (zipForm® Plus, zipTMS®, zipVault® and the NAR library of REALTOR® Forms and Templates).
Supporting REALTOR® Success
- Learn about the services NAR’s Member Experience, Engagement & Legal team has to offer, including Association Governance, Association Leadership Development, Commercial, Global, Legal Services, Library & Archives, Member Support, MLS, outreach to industry partners, Professional Standards, and Young Professionals Network.
- Demonstrate your professionalism and commitment to conducting business at the highest standards through Commitment to Excellence (C2EX).
- Achieve your specific financial planning needs as a REALTOR® through education materials and resources for wealth-building, business-planning, and investing in real estate from the Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness.
- Meet the editors of REALTOR® Magazine, the award-winning business tool and news source just for REALTORS®. Pitch your story ideas and learn how to go paperless by subscribing to the digital edition.
- Access REALTORS® Sustainability Program reports and tools that support efficient and resilient homes and communities, as well as resources on topics such as solar, green valuation and smart home features.
- Utilize resources available to develop and grow strong Volunteer Leadership skills, and learn about the REALTOR® Leadership Program and NAR’s Leadership Academy.
At NAR Booth No. 1707, Be Sure to…
- …enjoy a cup of coffee with the NAR Leadership Team on Wednesday, May 15, 10:45-11:15 a.m.
- …enter to win a LenovoTM ThinkPad X1 Carbon Laptop, valued at over $1,450. LenovoTM is a proud partner in NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program, your official NAR member benefits resource.
- …pick up a “That’s Who We R” window cling (while supplies last) as our thank-you for adding your name to the giant R in the “That’s Who We R” display in the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel lobby.
Visit Our Affiliated Programs in the REALTOR® Pavilion
- Center for REALTOR® Development – Grow your business with NAR’s official designations, certifications and continuing education courses.
- REALTOR® University – Take your career to the highest level with the accredited Master of Real Estate Degree program, and help us celebrate the graduating class of 2019.
- 2019 REach® Class – Meet the 2019 REach® class, see REach® company demos, and find out more about their offerings.
- Real Estate Today Radio – Learn how to provide your clients with critical, timely and trustworthy information on today’s market with Real Estate Today, NAR’s Official Radio Program and Podcast.
Learn more and register at legislative.realtor.
Victoria Gillespie is chief marketing and communications officer, National Association of REALTORS®.