Detroit-based Rocket Companies, Inc. announced plans to commence the roadshow for its proposed IPO. Founded by Dan Gilbert, tech-driven Rocket Companies provides real estate, mortgage and financial services through entities including Rocket Homes, Rocket Auto and Rocket Mortgage.
Rocket Companies has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to offer 150,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock to the public. Rocket Companies also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of Class A common stock from Rocket Companies. The initial public offering price is expected to be between $20 and $22 per share. Rocket Companies has applied to list its Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “RKT.” The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether, or when, the offering may be completed or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus, which will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. A copy of the preliminary prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from any of the following sources:
– Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, N.Y., 10282, telephone: 1-212-902-1171, facsimile: 212-902-9316 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
– Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, N.Y., 10014
– Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 6933 Louis Stephens Drive, Morrisville, N.C., 27560, telephone: 1-800-221-1037 or by emailing email@example.com
– J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, N.Y., 11717, telephone: 1-866-803-9204, or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
– RBC Capital Markets, Attention: Equity Syndicate, 200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor, New York, N.Y., 10281-8098, by telephone at (877) 822-4089 or by email at email@example.com
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.
This release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
For more information, please visit www.quickenloans.com.