Today, mobile has become an important way that people connect with real estate agents, brokers and property managers. As more and more people use their mobile devices to browse for homes and rentals, it’s bringing new opportunities for local real estate professionals to grow their businesses.
That means meeting people where they spend their time with convenient and personalized mobile experiences. On Facebook, people use their phones to reach local businesses like yours. We want to help you make the most of Facebook to achieve your most important goals—whether it’s reaching more buyers or renters, getting more leads or closing more deals.
That’s why Facebook created a guide that’s full of best practices, tools and resources to help you connect with customers and grow your business using Facebook’s marketing tools.
In this guide, you’ll learn about:
- Building on your brand with Facebook Pages by promoting your listings, providing updates and making it easy for people to reach you.
- Bringing your listings to life with mobile video to attract more attention for your listings and home tours.
- Creating immersive real estate experiences with Stories to help make your listings shine and inspire action.
- Using live video to host an open house or apartment showing in real-time with just a smartphone.
- Renting more properties on Facebook Marketplace where people are already searching for homes.
By working with a Facebook Technology Partner or a brokerage solution, you can run sophisticated marketing campaigns with minimal time and effort required on your part.
With the right tools, resources and partners in your corner, more engaged customers and more deals are within reach. Read the guide to learn more.