Congratulations on your ranking among the Top 500 Power Broker firms in RISMedia’s 28th annual Power Broker Report, profiling the residential real estate industry’s largest and most successful brokerage firms!
With more than 82,000 real estate brokerage firms in the United States, you and your team are now part of an extremely elite group of the industry’s most accomplished real estate companies, recognized as a leader in closed residential transactions and sales volume for 2015. Now in its 28th year, the Power Broker Report has long honored the incredible business feats of remarkable real estate leaders—and brokerage firms—who continue to shape our industry.
We are pleased to present you with the following RISMedia Power Broker press materials, designed to help you leverage your Power Broker ranking:
- If your firm is included in the Top 500 ranking, you can access a press release template here that you can personalize with your statistics and company information.
- Top 500 firms can also access a badge graphic for your website and other online platforms to proudly display your status as an RISMedia Top 500 Power Broker.
- Top 500 firms may also access an online certificate displaying your status as an RISMedia Top 500 Power Broker.
- To download a copy of the Top 500 Power Broker Report, click here.
How to Leverage Your Power Broker Ranking
Your standing as a RISMedia Power Broker opens the door to great opportunities to set yourself apart from the competition! Here are several ways to utilize these press materials to maximize your Power Broker status:
- Distribute press release to all local media, including print, online and radio/television stations.
- As a Power Broker, position yourself as the local real estate expert who can offer market insights and advice to home-buyers and -sellers. Let the press know you’re available for interviews.
- Send press release to all agents/offices and congratulate them on a job well done!
- Post the press release on your website along with the Power Broker icon.
- Spread the word through your company newsletter, emails, videos, etc.
- Share your Power Broker status through all social media outlets.
- Proudly display your ranking and the Power Broker icon in all advertisements.
- Incorporate your Power Broker status into prospect meetings and listing presentations.
- Highlight your status during agent interviews to aid with recruitment.
- Frame and hang your Power Broker Certificate in your office or front lobby.
RISMedia’s 28h Annual Power Broker Report & Survey is based on results garnered from a survey distributed via email and available online at rismedia.com. The survey ranks residential real estate brokerage firms according to closed residential transaction numbers and closed residential sales volume for the year 2015. All sales and transaction data is submitted directly by brokerage firms and verified by the firm’s financial executives, outside accounting firms and /or corporate franchise headquarters.