ACE can post to both your LinkedIn Profile and your LinkedIn Company Page.
Have your LinkedIn login nearby, and log out of your LinkedIn account. For further information, see How to Log Out of My Social Media Accounts.
From the ACE menu, click Settings, then click Social Media Connections.
Choose the days you’d like ACE to automatically post for you. Once you’ve made your selections, click Continue.
Enter your LinkedIn login, and click Allow or Yes to the prompts.
NOTE: LinkedIn will ask you to give ACE permission to post for you. ACE is a secure platform, and will never know your social media usernames or passwords.
Once the connection is set up, you’ll be asked to choose whether you’d like to post to your LinkedIn Profile, Company Page, or both. You can change this preference at any time.
- LinkedIn requires you to renew your connection every 60 days, and when you change your LinkedIn password. ACE will notify you via email if your connection to LinkedIn is lost. For further information, see How to Reset a Social Media Connection.
- How to Connect to Facebook
- How to Connect to Twitter
- How to Log Out of My Social Media Accounts
- Why Aren’t There Posts on My Social Media Yet?
- Why Was There a Problem Posting to My Social Media?