Welcome!

Consumer Confidence Hikes in August

Despite the August increase in overall confidence, respondents’ appraisals of current conditions and expectations for the next six months were mixed. While ...

Market Shifts to Buyers' Advantage

Recent stock market volatility and seasonal trends may give buyers better financial options and more time to make purchase decisions entering the ...

HUD and FHA Urge Buyers to Have Homes Inspected before Purchase

For the first time, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has asked the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) to ...

Are You Protecting Your Digital Data?

We now lead digital lives. Everything from taxes and banking to the music and movies we buy is now often accessed via ...

Get off the Seesaw and Get Going on Year-Round Success

According to Cleve Gaddis, most real estate agents are doing it all wrong. To count yourself among the top producers of the ...

  • Consumer Confidence Hikes in August
    Despite the August increase in overall confidence, respondents’ appraisals of current conditions and expectations for the next six months were mixed. While 82 percent of respondents rated current business conditions “good” (23 percent) or “normal” (59 percent), 56 percent of respondents characterized employment conditions as “jobs not so plentiful.” The remaining 44 percent ...
Real Estate Magazine >>
This Month's Real Estate Magazine Sponsored By:
Experts >>
RISMedia TV News >>
player
RISMedia Business Solutions >>

RISMedias Power Broker Network Pop-A-Note RREIN REsource Top 5 Real Estate Network Certified New Home Specialist Residential Construction CERTIFIED
Our Latest News >>