- Questions to Answer before Your Next Redesign
- By Jackie Berg, Onboard Informatics
- Why is it that website redesigns with the best intentions always seem to find a way to go awry? Although every company is different, we tend to see the same types of redesign challenges casting common frustrations to those stuck in the mud of developer contracts, .psd files, and web assets. To spare as many headaches as possible, here are a few critical questions to answer before beginning your next major overhaul or new micro-site. 1. Is now the right time? It seems trivial to even include this question, but it is arguably the most important. It’s easy to underestimate the types of ongoing necessary resources that can push a project into a delay spiral.
There has been lively debate on the merits of prospecting for leads versus using a paid lead program. At realtor.com® and Top Producer® we provide both solutions—and what we offer is segmented by where your agents are in their careers.
By James Candler, President of HSA Insurance Services
Do you want to share your E&O insurance coverage with a bank or even the government? Most real estate professionals would agree that this does not sound like a good idea.
RISMedia's Real Estate Information Network Press Releases
Profit Center: Real Estate Tips, Training & Events
Topics of the Day
- NAR’s Member Center: New Look, New Name
- Imprev Adds Dropbox Integration to Real Estate’s Only Mobile Marketing Centers
- Short Sale Approval and Valuation Issues Continue to Impact Housing Market
- Pillar To Post Named 2013 Military Friendly Franchise®
By Paul Owers
By Paige TeppingReal estate professionals can all agree that consistency is the key to creating brand and name recognition in your marketplace. An in today’s challenging market, real estate professionals must do everything they can to make sure they stay top of mind.
- Great Spaces: Paradise Property for Sale, Walls Optional
- The Future of Mortgages
- Builder Confidence Improves in May
- Positive Equity Is Driving Down Defaults
- Improving Markets List Includes 258 Metros in May
- Top 4 Homebuyer Questions Need Answered before They Buy
- Housing Tax Incentives Critical to Maintain Thriving Middle Class
- Miami Ranked 2nd among Foreign Consumers Searching U.S. Properties
- Investors and the Home-Rental Market
- March Pending Home Sales Improve 1.5%