- Immigration Reform Could Generate $500 Billion in New Real Estate Transactions
- If current legislation that creates a path to legalization for 11 million undocumented immigrants is passed, the nation’s Hispanic real estate leaders estimate that it would create a new pool of 3 million homeowners and pump more than $500 billion in sales, income and spending into the U.S. housing economy. According to an info graphic released by the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), the chain reaction triggered by home purchases would drive demand for more than $500 billion in real estate transactions and an additional $233 billion in origination fees, real estate commissions and consumer spending associated with homeownership.
Chicago-based Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® announced its 2012 sales statistics recently, showing that collectively, network affiliates produced $272 billion in sales in 2012 with over one million transaction sides.
Changes are coming to the critically important National Flood Insurance Program that could impact real estate transactions and property owners across the country. That's according to experts from the Federal Emergency Management Agency,
RISMedia's Real Estate Information Network Press Releases
Profit Center: Real Estate Tips, Training & Events
Topics of the Day
- Imprev Adds Dropbox Integration to Real Estate’s Only Mobile Marketing Centers
- Short Sale Approval and Valuation Issues Continue to Impact Housing Market
- Pillar To Post Named 2013 Military Friendly Franchise®
- Freddie Mac Announces Immediate Availability of Streamlined Modification for Delinquent Borrowers
By Terri Bennett
(MCT)—One of the best parts of the summer for me is hitting the lake with family and friends. I love relaxing on the water and feeling the sun on my skin. What I don’t love is jumping through hurdles to find the safest sunscreen among all the different varieties on store shelves.
By Paige TeppingReal estate professionals can all agree that consistency is the key to creating brand and name recognition in your marketplace. An in today’s challenging market, real estate professionals must do everything they can to make sure they stay top of mind.
- Builder Confidence Improves in May
- Positive Equity Is Driving Down Defaults
- Improving Markets List Includes 258 Metros in May
- Top 4 Homebuyer Questions Need Answered before They Buy
- Housing Tax Incentives Critical to Maintain Thriving Middle Class
- Miami Ranked 2nd among Foreign Consumers Searching U.S. Properties
- Investors and the Home-Rental Market
- March Pending Home Sales Improve 1.5%
- Solar Panels Puzzle Would-Be Buyers
- Mortgages Are Coming Home