RISMEDIA, Nov. 26, 2007-According to a recent study by Ipsos Research, 62% of online home shoppers want to view a virtual tour before making contact with a real estate agent. But for the Realtor, providing that experience — i.e. a virtual tour — has been challenging, not to mention costly and time-consuming to produce. In an effort to help brokers and their agents save time and increase their efficiency by giving home shoppers a better online experience, more relevant searches and the interactive content they crave, Previsite, announces its expansion into the United States.
Headquartered in France, Previsite says they have rapidly grown into a multinational corporation since its inception in 2000, conducting business in 22 countries throughout Europe, Asia and now North America.
According to the company, Previsite’s state-of-the-art, all-in-one package comes with a digital camera kit and allows the Realtor to take pictures quickly and easily. The package includes Web-based software to create, manage and showcase countless virtual tours, instantly.
“We’re going to dramatically change the way consumers see real estate, and help make selling homes much easier for the over 1.3 million real estate agents in the U.S.,” said Jeffrey Nortman, managing director, Previsite North America. “Because home shoppers often start their search for a home online, one of the most important assets to any Real Estate office is its Web site. Now more than ever, it’s important brokers and agents have the rich, engaging content consumers seek. Our solution actually saves them money and helps them create professional, high-quality tours for the Web. This will help to drive traffic, create stickiness on their own sites, and generate better leads from prospects.”
The company says that with the Previsite Virtual Tour Solution, no formal training is required. The process takes three steps: take the photos, upload the images and share it with the world. Agents attach the patented Previsite magnetic fish-eye lens to the digital camera and take a single photo from a room’s entranceway to capture a wide-angle, 180-degree detailed view – from floor to ceiling. Then the agent uploads the images to a PC, and the Previsite solution Web-based application does the rest. A unique Web page (URL) featuring an automated video-like virtual tour, a photo slideshow and an interactive map, is created. This page can then be integrated into any Web site, e-mailed and/or burned onto a CD for easy transport.
According to the company, ways the Previsite Virtual Tour Solution benefits Realtors include:
- Provides agents with the competitive marketing tools
- Increases Web traffic, thereby boosting revenues while saving time for agents
- Increases efficiency by giving prospects a better overview of the property before showing it
- Gives agents more autonomy – putting the control of the virtual tour in their hands
- Saves firm significant money by investing in an all-in-one virtual tour solution
- Helps firm gain market share with minimum investment
For the individual real estate agent, the Previsite Solution helps:
- Increase the number of prospects through high quality virtual tour-enhanced listings
- Sell properties at a higher price; an increase in visitors leads to an increase in demand
- Offer a better service to both buyers and sellers
- Save time (for both themselves and potential prospects) by viewing the of a home before setting a foot inside
- Provide a unique, detailed look to all available listings
- Respond quickly to better meet the needs of customers
- Create listings under their control, as they like and when they like
For more information, visit www.Previsite.com.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com