RISMEDIA, Dec. 12, 2007-As the market shifts, and “for sale’s” transition to “for rent,” agents are using technology like AgencyLogic’s single property PowerSites to close deals. According to the company, AgencyLogic’s single property PowerSites accommodate listings for homes on the growing rental market.
With options to present a property “for rent,” “for lease,” “for rent per month,” “for rent per SF” and “for sale or lease” as well as an option to mark the property as “rented,” AgencyLogic says that PowerSites can assist agents with almost any situation.
Changes in the property market and stricter financing qualifications have forced many sellers, agents and home seekers to look to home rentals as a viable option. Many sellers are transitioning into landlords in the hopes that creating a monthly cash flow will help avoid foreclosure. Buyers are having a harder time obtaining financing, so they too are looking at a rental situation as a means to get into home without the financial challenges of ownership.
This shift provides great opportunity for agents who can successfully market a rental property. As with the sale of homes, a focus on technology and on-line visibility is key. The single property Web site, according to AgencyLogic, is an effective way to get inexpensive exposure online and offline, especially for those agents whose MLS systems do not list rental properties.
By creating a single property Web site for rental properties, agents can:
- Add valuable detailed information such as tons of large photographs of the property and unlimited text to describe the property, the details of the lease and other details about the community.
- Create a 24/7 open house on-line to show the listing to potential renters and relo’s nationwide.
- Possibly gain exposure for a potential buyer if selling is the ultimate goal.
- Easily post the single property Web site as an HTML flyer to classified sites like Craigslist.
- Upload rental agreements, disclosure forms, pet agreements, floorplans and any document that will help share information with potential renters and close the deal.
- Use the URL like www.123RentalSt.com on a sign rider and in print ads to drive viewers towards more information about the home and about the agent.
While shifts in markets can be uncomfortable, those agents who keep their eyes open for opportunity will prevail to the next market. With rentals on the rise, smart agents are positioning themselves on the cusp of a market that is trending upwards.
For more information, visit www.agencylogic.com.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com