RISMEDIA, Jan. 16, 2008-Sapphire Condominium along Fort Lauderdale Beach released its Top 10 Reasons to Live in a Luxury Beach Condominium in South Florida.
1) It’s freezing everywhere else.
While your friends in New York and Minneapolis put on their massive winter coats to go outside, if you’re living in a South Florida beach condo, you’ll be basking in the sunshine and comfortable in shorts and a tee shirt year-round.
2) You can actually see water from your balcony.
And it’s not just a lake with a tacky fountain in the middle. Whether you have the view of the Atlantic Ocean meeting the horizon, or the Intracoastal Waterway surrounded by spectacular yachts and mansions, it’s a Zen experience.
3) Enticing family and friends to come see you more often.
Living in a beach condominium guarantees you’re the favorite destination for relatives and family members. Just be careful who you tell, you may be overwhelmed by newfound popularity.
4) Value for your dollar.
Just over half the world’s population – around 3.2 billion people – occupy a coastal strip just 200 kilometers wide (120 miles), representing only 10% of the earth’s land surface. Where do you think the most valuable one percent of that land exists? You guessed it…along the beachfront.
5) South Florida beaches are beautiful and fun, 12 months of the year.
December is as much “bathing suit month” as July. And even on those slightly cool days – and by cool in South Florida we’re talking 60 degrees – a brisk walk on the beach with your feet in the cool sand is truly a refreshing experience.
6) No need to worry about the menu or the place settings when entertaining.
Dazzling sunsets and a clear blue sky create a breathtaking setting for entertaining guests. Your friends will leave with something special to talk about, even if your food and entertaining skills just aren’t any good.
7) Beach walks at sunset relieve stress from the day.
Therapy in South Florida is defined by sand between your toes. When you live by the beach, there’s no worry about finding parking – you’re already home.
8) Frequent opportunities to sit down at the water’s edge with a good book.
For inspiration, there’s nothing better. The relaxing sound of waves crashing on the shore is the perfect accompaniment to a soothing afternoon of reading your favorite novel, self-help book or magazine.
9) No matter your job, when you live by the beach, you always feel like you are on vacation.
It’s hard to hold on to residual stress from the day when you look out the window and see paradise. Combine that with a luxurious new residence plus an array of incredible amenities and you have a resort-class lifestyle that feels like a perpetual vacation.
10) South Florida, particularly near the beach, is a great place to experience exceptional food, fun and culture. In a South Florida beach area location, sparkling white sand beaches and waterfront dining are just a stroll away, and you’re only minutes from distinctive boutiques, art galleries, cultural and entertainment venues, exhilarating nightlife and outstanding restaurants serving the freshest seafood available.
For more information, visit http://SapphireCondos.com.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com