Making the list of the nation’s top brokers provides several business-building opportunities
By Maria Patterson
RISMEDIA, Jan. 28, 2008–In today’s challenging marketplace, nothing beats having a leg up on the competition. Completing RISMedia’s Annual Power Broker Survey is the best way to gain that edge. Here’s why.
The Power Broker Report & Survey has been identifying and ranking America’s largest residential real estate brokerage companies by sales-dollar volume and transaction sides for 20 years. The nation’s top real estate brokers make sure they’re included in this report each year as it offers incomparable marketing for their firms-more important than ever in today’s unpredictable real estate climate. To go directly to the survey, click here.
Here’s what completing the survey will provide for your business:
1. Unparalleled exposure. The Power Broker Report is read by more than 300,000 real estate professionals. The report is also accessible online to millions of interested consumers.
2. Peer recognition. Your firm’s presence on the Power Broker list will solidify your reputation among other brokers-most of whom will be watching to see who didn’t make the list this year.
3. Credibility. Making the list of top firms proves to consumers and agents that your firm is reputable, successful and around for the long haul.
4. Recruiting prowess. Your ranking will serve as an enticing lure for new recruits and competing agents looking to make a move.
5. Instant publicity. Your firm will be promoted to more than 600 local and national media outlets as one of America’s largest real estate companies.
6. Internal motivation. In a time when things are bleak for many, making the Power Broker list will reignite and motivate your current agents.
7. Networking opportunities. Brokers who make the ranking will be invited to the 13th Annual RISMedia Power Broker Reception & Dinner at the NAR Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida-an exclusive networking event with the industry’s most successful brokers.
8. A new story to tell. Your ranking gives you something positive to tell the media-a success story as opposed to more negativity.
Brokerages participating in this year’s survey should note that to avoid duplication and potential confusion, the Power Broker Survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum 50.1% ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
All sales and transaction volume comes directly from brokerages and is verified and substantiated by external sources, in most cases accounting firms, prior to publication.
There is NO COST or any obligation to participate in this report.
Simply complete the questionnaire. The deadline for our receipt of your completed survey is February 26, 2008. To take the survey, click here.
Results of the 2008 RISMedia POWER BROKER Survey will be accessible online at
rismedia.com and in the April 2008 issue of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine.
Copyright© 2015 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com