The deadline for RISMedia’s Power Broker survey is February 26
By Maria Patterson
RISMEDIA, February 20, 2008-Don’t miss your opportunity to gain a competitive edge by ranking among the nation’s leading brokerage firms. Complete RISMedia’s Annual Power Broker Survey by February 26 to be considered for the elite status of “Power Broker.”
In today’s challenging marketplace, it’s more important than ever to broadcast your company’s success. The Power Broker Survey provides the perfect vehicle to do just that. To go directly to the survey, click here.
The Power Broker Report & Survey has been identifying and ranking America’s largest residential real estate brokerage companies by sales-dollar volume and transaction sides for 20 years. The nation’s top real estate brokers make sure they’re included in this report each year as it offers incomparable marketing for their firms – more important than ever in today’s unpredictable real estate climate.
Benefits to completing the survey include:
- Unparalleled exposure. The Power Broker Report is read by more than 300,000 real estate professionals. The report is also accessible online to millions of interested consumers.
- Peer recognition. Your firm’s presence on the Power Broker list will solidify your reputation among other brokers – most of whom will be watching to see who didn’t make the list this year.
- Credibility. Making the list of top firms proves to consumers and agents that your firm is reputable, successful and around for the long haul.
- Recruiting prowess. Your ranking will serve as an enticing lure for new recruits and competing agents looking to make a move.
- Networking opportunities. Brokers who make the ranking will be invited to the 13th Annual RISMedia Power Broker Reception & Dinner at the NAR Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida–an exclusive networking event with the industry’s most successful brokers.
Brokerages participating in this year’s survey should note that to avoid duplication and potential confusion, the Power Broker Survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum 50.1% ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
All sales and transaction volume comes directly from brokerages and is verified and substantiated by external sources, in most cases accounting firms, prior to publication.
There is NO COST or any obligation to participate in this report.
Simply complete the questionnaire. The deadline for our receipt of your completed survey is February 26, 2008. To take the survey, click here.
Results of the 2008 RISMedia POWER BROKER Survey will be accessible online at rismedia.com and in the April 2008 issue of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com