RISMEDIA, Feb. 22, 2008-Most Home Real Estate Services Inc., announced the launch of an all new Online Lead Conversion Program designed exclusively for Keller Williams.
The program, which will enable teams and associates to effectively manage and convert their Internet leads, offers proven processes for customer acquisition, response, and cultivation, and call center services provided by a highly skilled, licensed team of lead conversion specialists. Launched at the KW Family Reunion in Atlanta, GA on February 9, the Program is immediately available to all 75,000 Keller Williams Associates across the United States and Canada.
The Most Home – Keller Williams Online Lead Conversion Program includes:
- Proven customer acquisition techniques designed to convert consumer inquiries into leads
- Consistent and professional customer service for all Internet leads including web, email, and chat
- Rapid response and qualification services, six days per week including evenings and most holidays, by a highly trained eTeam of lead conversion specialists
- Instant phone transfer and email notification of all sales-ready inquiries
- Brand reinforcement at every step of customer engagement including customized action plans for hot prospects, and branded monthly email campaigns for every lead in the pipeline
- Continuous program feedback and valuable insight into the lead pipeline including real time reporting on the status of all leads, a complete view of all eTeam activity including calls made, notes taken and emails sent, as well as the ability to view email campaign results
“The challenge around Internet Marketing is creating a relationship with online consumers,” said David Therrien, chief technology officer for Keller Williams Realty International. “Home buyers are often starting their research months in advance of making a purchase. It’s a long process and requires more than just an auto-responder or generic drip-email campaign. There has to be a whole system in place to effectively respond to and manage Internet leads. Some associates have the staff and tools to be able to manage that, but for those who don’t, a call center affiliate might be a viable solution. A call center can provide a premium solution that will ensure an exceptional experience for consumer inquiries, and the opportunity for Associates to convert more leads into buyers and sellers.”
Jim Secord, president of Most Home Real Estate Services, said, “We’re very excited about being a Keller Williams Approved Vendor and having the opportunity to make our services available to such a dynamic franchise. Over 90% of home buyers are using the Internet to search for a home. By partnering with Most Home, Keller Williams Associates can make sure that every web opportunity is maximized to its full potential. We look forward to helping their Associates build their book of business and get a better return on their marketing investments.”
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com