RISMEDIA, August 11, 2008-GMAC Global Relocation Services will offer a complimentary webinar presentation exploring aspects of doing business and living in Brazil. Titled, “Building Relationships with Brazilians through Effective Communications,” the webinar is on Tuesday, August 12 at 11 a.m. Eastern time.The one-hour webinar will examine the cultural attributes of Brazil, a nation of 188 million people that is located in east-central South America. Brazil, whose primary language is Portuguese, occupies nearly 50% of the South American continent.
The webinar will also discuss the challenges expatriates face when assimilating to life in Brazil beyond its major cities. This session will provide practical cultural information to meet the business needs of companies and individuals and will analyze the following issues and topics:
- Introduce common stereotypes and perceptions Brazilian nationals have of expatriates
- Discuss the regional differences in basic business and social protocol “dos and taboos.”
- Discuss Brazilian psycho-cultural differences such as character traits, core country values, behaviors, attitudes and ways of viewing the world
- Provide a framework for comparing and contrasting Brazilian culture with your own culture along ten researched-validated dimensions that will enable participants to identify and resolve challenges in their own communications
- Suggest communication strategies for bridging cultural differences between personal, national and the target cultures
Copyright© 2015 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com