RISMEDIA, June 17, 2008-VisiStat.com, a provider of real-time Web analytics and marketing analysis solutions, announced the launch of VisiStat 6.0, the latest version of VisiStat’s intelligent website tracking solution that features even more extensive and customizable reporting features for live visitor data analysis.
According to the company, VisiStat 6.0 is one of the only real-time analytics solutions that delivers live visitor data and website feed for up-to-the-second site and marketing analysis. Packaged inside an intuitive user interface, VisiStat 6.0 lets webmasters, business managers and marketers, from novice to executive level users, make sense of in-depth web analytics data.
“VisiStat 6.0 still provides the scalability and flexibility needed by both small enterprise and SMB customers, but with new functionality and enhancements that bring enterprise-level tools to every user,” said Tina Bean, director of sales and marketing with VisiStat, Inc. “Version 6.0 includes an updated dashboard to make it easier to find common reports at a glance, and the introduction of our new community interactivity, featuring live chat and an enhanced learning center. For those who need custom detail or intense granularity, there is a new Stats API function that allows tech-savvy users to access raw data and create their own customizable reports.”
Key 6.0 features include:
– Notes, a VisiStat exclusive that allows users to insert sticky-style memos into reports to indicate key events, reminders, observations and other details – the launch of a new ad campaign, for example – to help explain spikes in traffic and other data events.
– Stats API, which allows advanced users to take raw data and create custom reports through an API/String interface.
– StatCaster Widget, another VisiStat exclusive, turns the traditional hit counter into a live data feed, displaying real-time visitor tracking stats on a website or blog for visitors to see.
– Community Chat, an industry first, provides immediate access to the VisiStat Website Tracking Community for sharing ideas, supporting other users and providing feedback.
– Page Grouping, which gives users the option to aggregate visitor stats for groups of specific pages into one report – an ideal tool for analyzing e-commerce products by category or providing ROI data for banner ad spaces.
– StatCaster Ticker, a fun way to view the latest website activity in real-time.
– Page Isolate, which now calculates page views, unique visitors, entries, exits and bounce rate, on each individual page per day.
– Video Tutorial Library, part of the enhanced Learning Center, provides step-by-step, macro-level help.
– Browser Filtering that enhances the accuracy of legitimate visitor data by filtering particular computers from being recorded – excluding internal visits to your own website, for example.
– Global Bounce Rate, for a real-time, site-wide view of bounce rates.
– Keyword Analysis that provides the ability to see the long tail of visitor searches and analyze how SEO is impacting the site.
“We are very excited to offer new and exclusive features, as well as introduce a new concept of community focus within Web analytics. Our community chat is just the beginning of this higher level of community support and interaction. VisiStat 6.0 is the best example yet of the technology that further solidifies VisiStat’s position as an innovator and price performance leader in Web Analytics,” Bean said.
According to the company, VisiStat offers competitive pricing for small businesses, corporations and resellers, with a pricing scale attractive to low traffic websites as well as high-volume power users.
For more information, visit www.VisiStat.com.