By Dr. Maya Bailey
RISMEDIA, February 7, 2009-Having been a business coach for more than 12 years, I often hear my clients say things like, “Why does this have to be a struggle?” or “I’m feeling desperate, I need more clients.”
They try the right marketing approaches, they manage their time and it looks like they are doing everything they possibly can. However, most business owners are missing the key ingredient: the Law of Attraction.
The Five Steps of the Law of Attraction:
1. Be aware of what you don’t want. Believe it or not, it is essential that we all know what we don’t want. Why? Because it helps us identify what we do want. What don’t you want in your life? Make a list and write it down.
Be aware of what you do want. So after making your list of “don’t wants,” go back to each item. Create a list next to it of what you do want. It’s helpful to take one page and divide it into two columns, the left column is “Don’t wants” and the right column is “Do wants.” After you have your “Do Wants,” scratch out your “Don’t wants.” That’s right, just scratch them out. If you really want to get rid of them, burn them, both in your mind and literally.
So what do you want in your life and/or your business? If you’re like most of my clients you list of “Do Wants,” reads something like this: I want an abundance of clients, I want a full bank account, and I want a six-figure income”, and so on. Please be detailed in your list of your “Do Wants.”
2. Clear your self-limiting beliefs. What does that mean? It simply means to do a little soul searching and find the self-limiting beliefs that get in the way of your success. Here are beliefs I often hear:
- “I don’t have what it takes”
- “I’m not smart enough”
- “I’m afraid of failing”
- “I can’t find any joy in my work”
- “If I succeed, I’ll have to give up my family life”
3. What are your self-limiting beliefs? Here’s the crucial thing to know, even if you are doing all the right marketing strategies, you would sabotage your success as long as these beliefs are hidden away in your consciousness or unconsciousness. What are your self-limiting beliefs? Write them down.
4. Feel what it feels like to have your ideal professional life. Simply put, when you “act as if,” you send energy out to the universe that magnetizes the results to you that you want.
5. The last step is the most misunderstood. It’s called “Allow.” In other words, allow your desires to come to you. What does allow mean? It means to suspend doubt and assume that what you want is on the way.
This is only the overview of the steps. I hope I have whetted your appetite to know more. Practiced correctly, the Law of Attraction is your best ally on your path to success.
Dr. Maya Bailey, author of, Law of Attraction for Real Estate Professionals, integrates 20 years of experience as a psychologist and 12 years as a business coach with her expertise in the Law of Attraction. Her powerful work creates a success formula for real estate professionals ready to double and triple their incomes. Get Dr. Maya’s free report, 7 Simple Strategies For More Clients in 90 Days, by visiting www.90DaystoMoreClients.com.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com