By Neal H. Feinberg
MRIS, March 9, 2009-In today’s market, having a website is a necessary tool. Whether you are looking to add a site or already have one, here are 10 tips to improve your sites productivity.
1. Use an easy to remember, easy to spell domain name.
2. Be sure your site is “agent friendly” so you can make changes easily.
3. Include a search engine and make it easy to find.
4. Do not require visitors to register in order for them to search for homes.
5. Entice visitors to register by offering them automatic updates, the ability to save favorites, or other features of value.
6. Add an auto responder that will respond automatically to emails sent to you through your site.
7. Add a blog.
8. Use video webinars to educate your visitors.
9. Check for new leads daily.
10. Market your site through email, voice mail, business cards, and sign riders.
ActiveAgent®, ActiveAgent® Professional, and Lingo are websites offered by MRIS®. For more information please log on to www.mris.com, select Products & Services from the links on the left-hand side of the page, then click on MRIS® products. The ActiveAgent Professional special offer has been extended to March 15th. For more information, please call the MRIS® Sales Line at (301) 838-7255.
To send feedback on this article, email email@example.com.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com