RISMEDIA, June 2, 2009-Cyberhomes.com, a leading consumer real estate portal, announced the release of Cyberhomes Real Estate Market Forecast, the first report that gives consumers a comprehensive tool to help predict future real estate trends in a local market by analyzing key information – including credit information, loan repayment data, delinquencies and foreclosures. Based on data and analytics provided by the parent company Lender Processing Services, Inc., the Cyberhomes Market Forecast makes available to homeowners, buyers and investors, the same unique information and market insight previously available only to mortgage professionals.
“Before the availability of Cyberhomes Market Forecast, only select industry professionals had the information required to understand the likely inventory and valuation trends in a neighborhood at their disposal,” said Nima Nattagh, PhD, senior vice president of LPS Applied Analytics.
According to the company, using proprietary data and analytics from LPS Applied Analytics, Cyberhomes Market Forecast is available for millions of properties and thousands of neighborhoods around the United States. Users can simply search for a property address or neighborhood on the Cyberhomes Web site, and Cyberhomes will show them whether their market is expected to increase in value, decline in value or remain neutral over the next year, based on the data used. Consumers wanting to delve deeper into the results can purchase a summary report for a special introductory price of only $3.99. For those seeking professional-level, rich analysis, a full-scale report showing all of the details will be available for an introductory price of $9.99.
The Cyberhomes Market Forecast Summary includes:
- Overview of the local market direction
- Historical and future projections of distressed, foreclosure and REO properties in the area
- Estimated change in value for the neighborhood and the subject property over 12 months
- Detailed loan and assessment information, including assessor market value, the loan-to-value ratio, tax delinquency status and more
The complete Cyberhomes Market Forecast Report provides a much more detailed picture of the neighborhood. Highlights include:
- A 24-month value forecast
- Local foreclosure trends and timelines
- Mortgage delinquency and loan deterioration trends
- Historical median sales price vs. volume trends
- Neighborhood lending and sales statistics
- Average area credit scores
- Local percentages of distressed homes compared to state and national levels
- Average local discounts on bank-owned properties
- Risk from exotic loan types in the neighborhood and more
“In today’s market, an understanding of the future direction of property values and inventory levels are key factors, which vary significantly depending on the region,” said Marty Frame, general manager of Cyberhomes, LLC. “As one of the fastest growing and most reliable real estate information sites for consumers, Cyberhomes can now offer consumers access to the tools they need to analyze market conditions, right down to the neighborhood level.”
Cyberhomes is best known for the breadth and depth of its database and those of its parent company, LPS, which includes more than 285 million residential/commercial property, assessment, ownership, sales and mortgage records, spanning more than 92% of property ownership records in the United States. The company has also aggregated roughly three million active MLS and broker listings and foreclosure data.
For more information, visit www.cyberhomes.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.