RISMEDIA, June 11, 2009-Leaders Elite, a North American online membership-based training and coaching program for real estate professionals, will present the following Webinars during June 16-30, 2009.
- June 16: My Power Presentations. Presented by Ramiro Ramirez. This Webinar will reveal how to create your seller and buyer Web-based presentation links as well as employ great marketing techniques.
- June 17: Who Holds You Accountable? – Group Coaching Call. Presented by Coach Ron Alpert. You really would like to meet or exceed your 2009 goals, so how are you coming along with those? What would you like to do that you haven’t been able to get done? And, what are you doing to take your business to new heights?
- June 22: My Expired Leads. Presented by Oyvind Ragnhildstveit. This Webinar, available only to members of Leaders Elite, will reveal how to activate your account, how to get your expired leads and other great helpful hints.
- June 24: Can’t We All Just Get Along? – Bridging the Generational Gap. Presented by Ryan Reed. This Webinar will reveal how to define and understand the difference between the Boomers and the X and Y generations, relate to others in extremely different generational cultures and market yourself effectively to other generational cultures.
- June 25: Introduction to the NEW AddressGrabber Software. This Webinar will reveal how AddressGrabberTM can increase your daily productivity by eliminating manual data entry. AddressGrabber is the quickest and easiest way to capture contact details into your Address Book. It captures contact information found on Web pages and online directories as well as in e-mail signatures and documents. AddressGrabber also cuts down your contact entry time by at least 80%. Available only to members of Leaders Elite.
- June 29: Welcome Aboard. Presented by Mark Leader. This Webinar will offer a lesson on how to use the Leaders Elite website, why you should use it, a guided tour of the site and much more.
Developed and led by Mark Leader, Leaders Elite’s virtual-based program offers monthly Webinars, coaching and communication templates as well as an effective activity planner developed by Leader.
Non-members may sign-up for a free 30-day membership to Leaders Elite. For more information, visit http://www.leaderselite.com/.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.