Industry Advisor by Rich Rector Print Article
RISMEDIA, October 6, 2009—Recruiting agents today can be challenging, however, recruiting quality real estate agents should be your company’s number-one priority. Recruiting quality agents is the fastest way to increase market share and to generate revenue. In addition, today’s changing market provides the best recruiting opportunity we have seen in 10 years.
The challenges and uncertainty in the market have caused a massive agent movement and agents are looking for a leader to emerge. Those who are providing solutions for agents and who have created a productive office environment are having the most recruiting success during the downturn.
One of the hottest recruiting strategies of today is using social media. Here are some things to think about:
1. Are you effectively utilizing social media to recruit both new and experienced agents?
2. Do you understand how to set up a profile, groups, blog, Tweet and get agents to follow you?
3. Do you have a YouTube channel or use video in your recruiting?
4. Do you use a recruiting micro-site, RSS feeds and know how to link all of it together?
5. Lastly, do you understand SEO and how to optimize your company site, micro-site and any blogs you post?
To have recruiting success in today’s market, you must have a plan with timelines, action steps and specific recruiting strategies relative to your goals.
With over 20 years experience in the real estate industry, Rich Rector has been able to fine tune methods specifically designed for real estate brokers to meet their recruiting goals.
For more information, visit www.pcmsconsulting.com/webinars.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.