RISMEDIA, January 21, 2010—‘The Real Estate Social Media Summit’ is the theme of RISMedia’s 2010 Real Estate Leadership Conference, one of the most popular and informative real estate business conferences of the year. This year, the Leadership Conference will be held June 9-10, 2010, right outside of New York City at the beautiful and conveniently located Hilton Rye Town in Westchester County, New York.
This year’s Conference will take the form of a Summit on real estate Social Media and Mobile Strategies for both brokers and sales associates to help these professionals best meet the demands of today’s home buyers and sellers. RISMedia and the Top 5 in Real Estate Network®, hosts of the Summit, will be adding new breakout sessions and additional educational opportunities.
Among the preliminary topics to be featured are:
• Measuring ROI on Social Media
• Effective Mobile Real Estate Strategies
• The Effect of Distressed Properties on Your Business
• Using Your Blog As a Call to Action
• Enhancing Your Value Proposition
• Improving Your Negotiating Skills
• Team Building
• Branding and Marketing
• Keywords Your Website Can’t Live Without
• Business Coaching
• Building Your Social Media Profile
• How to Integrate Print Advertising and Social Media
• How to Maximize Hyperlocal Marketing
• Getting the Most Out of Social Media in the Least Amount of Time
• …And much more
Who Will Attend? Leaders of the real estate community, including Top 5 Members, other leading real estate sales associates, team leaders, leading brokerage owners, economists and a host of related industry visionaries from around the United States.
Register Now at http://events.rismedia.com!
Interested in Sponsoring and/or Exhibiting? Contact your Account Representative or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.