This year’s Power Broker Forum at NAR Midyear will be held on Thursday, May 13 from 3:30-5:00 p.m. at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. It is open to all day- or full-conference NAR Midyear attendees.
Focusing on social media strategies, this session will prove to attendees that effectively employed social media is not a destination or a journey, but a movement that is consistently changing—and one that brokers, agents and their companies will be required to participate in, in order to maximize potential.
The Power Broker Forum will offer just a sample of what’s to come, leading up to RISMedia’s Leadership Conference—The Real Estate Social Media Summit—in June. For more information, click here.
At the Power Broker Forum at NAR Midyear, attendees will:
• Learn how successful real estate practitioners are already using social media.
• Learn what they could be doing to more effectively utilize social media.
• Take part in an interactive process to create a social networking experience in real time.
This year’s panel includes:
• Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
• Steve Hundley, Founder & CEO, 1parkplace
• John Lim, President & CEO, Mobile Card Cast
• Rei Mesa, President & CEO, Prudential Florida Realty
• Greg Rand, Managing Partner, Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty
• Krisstina Wise, Principal, The Goodlife Team
For more information on the Power Broker Forum at NAR Midyear, visit http://rismedia.com/events/power-broker-forum-mid-year.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com