RISMEDIA, May 18, 2010—Have you registered yet for RISMedia’s 2010 Leadership Conference—The Real Estate Social Media Summit? With less than a month to go, time is running out!
Scheduled for June 9-10, this year’s conference is being held just outside of New York City at the beautiful and conveniently located Hilton Rye Town in Westchester County, New York.
What’s more, this year’s conference offers a new payment option — the one-day pass, currently priced at just $199.
Whether it’s learning how to create your own social media profile or how to write a blog, or how to integrate your current print marketing initiatives, RISMedia’s Leadership Conference has you covered.
This year’s conference will take the form of a summit on real estate social media and mobile strategies for both brokers and sales associates to help these professionals best meet the demands of today’s home buyers and sellers. There will also be a track dedicated specifically for brokers, and additional business development and marketing sessions.
Some of this year’s educational sessions include:
• Where to Start – Getting the Most Out of Social Media in the Least Amount of Time
• What Are You Doing to Increase Market Share?
• Using Your Blog As a Call to Action
• What Does the Brokerage of the Future Look Like?
• The Art of Converting Brokerage-Generated Leads
• The Effect of Distressed Properties on Your Business
• Building Your Social Media Profile
• What Message Are You Sending? Advertising the Brokerage in 2010 and Beyond
• Creating Differentation through Social Media
• Improving Your Negotiating Skills
• Enhancing Agents’ Value Proposition to Consumers
• Team Building in 2010 – What’s Changed?
• Recruiting Is One thing…Then There’s Retention
• How to Maximize Hyperlocal Marketing
• What’s In Your Listing Presentation?
• Plus a Keynote Address by Allan Dalton, author of the book, Leveraging Your Social Media Links
Want More Information? Text LEADERS to 88500 from your mobile phone or visit http://rismedia.com/events/leadership-conference.
Need to Register? http://rismedia.com/events!
Interested in Sponsoring and/or Exhibiting? Contact your Account Representative or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still Have Questions? Contact Stephanie Andre at email@example.com or 203-855-1234 x141.
Copyright© 2015 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com