RISMEDIA, May 4, 2011–1parkplace, a leader in online real estate marketing, believes high quality education and training is paramount to the success of its valued members. As a result, the company is kicking off the spring training season with its first major webinar workshop of the year, Wednesday, May 4 (today) at 10 a.m. PST.
Attendees are encouraged to join the live webinar. Those who can not attend the live webinar may RSVP now and have the recording sent to you so you can watch at your convenience.
This workshop is focused on generating more listings.
Sign up here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/229578139
Event Title: “The Art of Connecting with your Community”
If you do any farming or community marketing this workshop is very timely, relevant and focused on results. 1parkplace will focus on the innovative and impactful ways of creating an irresistible influence in your farm area and how to ensure that you are the first person called anytime someone is thinking of selling their home.
The highlights of this workshop include:
- Dialing in a plan that is simple and effective
- Selecting a target market that will make you the most money
- Balancing technology, content and education for best results
- Getting the most from social media networks like Facebook & YouTube
- How to dominate Google for your target neighborhood searches
- Secrets to successful direct mail campaigns
- Creating irresistible content that influence owners and separate your from the crowd
- Bottom line: How to dominate your farm area!
In this workshop 1parkplace will share the strategic plan the company utilized to help Gregg Neuman transform his Downtown San Diego marketplace from less than 1% market share to over 15% market share in about 2 years.
As the number 1 agent for Prudential California Realty and the number 1 agent in the 92101 zip code, Gregg lists and sells more homes than the next 5 top agents combined and he is not an REO agent.
To register for the webinar, click here.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.