REALTOR.com® Business Beat—The vast majority of online leads close after first contact, so staying in touch over the long-term is the “secret sauce” to converting them.
Handheld mobile devices have changed the way consumers access the web dramatically, and in turn, this shift has also changed the way today’s real estate agents need to follow up with leads and inquires they receive online.
Here are 5 tips that can help you connect with more of your online leads:
• Respond to online leads fast. According to a study done by the Kellogg School of Management, the odds of contacting a lead go up 100X if you do it within 5 minutes instead of waiting 30.
• Give people the EXACT information they’re looking for. If your prospect is looking for information about detached single-family homes under $250,000 in Anytown, USA, give it to them.
• Use a CRM system like Top Producer CRM to manage leads effectively. Long term follow-up is the secret to converting online leads, and a good CRM system integrates all your online AND offline leads, works on touchscreen mobile devices and should be cloud-based so you can manage your business while you’re on the go.
• Set aside 2 hours EVERYDAY solely dedicated to follow-up. This is an IMPORTANT step. Making sure you consistently follow-up and stay in touch with your leads, EVERYDAY, ensures that you‘ll keep your prospects moving smoothly in the sales process.
• Take Notes. Take Notes. Take Notes. Again, this is why having a CRM system like Top Producer is critically important. Every one of your leads and customers has real estate needs that are specific to them, and taking notes about every conversation, can help ensure that you deliver the hyper-personal service that today’s consumers demand.
Learn more about the Top Producer CRM Follow-up system here:
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com