Welcome!

Expand Your Education with These Courses from
Time Management: Skills for Sales Success: Part Two.
Business Creation - Prospecting: Skills for Sales Success: Part Three.
Effective Presentation Skills for Sales Professionals: Skills for Sales Success: Part Five.
Bundle 2: CIPS Elective Courses (Non-US Version).
Bundle 3: CIPS Institute (US Version).

By Popular Demand, RISMedia Adds Three More Pop-a-Note Webinars This Week

Have a comment on this article? Share on Facebook!

The recent launch of Pop-a-Note, RISMedia’s new, conversational marketing system, is generating quite a buzz in the industry! The momentum continued this week with two sold-out webinars and many taking immediate advantage of a 10% special webinar discount on this already incredibly affordable and exciting auto-drip marketing system from RISMedia.

Due to overwhelming response, RISMedia has added three more webinars for our readers and members to learn all about how to use the Pop-A-Note system to build relationships and stay in touch with your clients and prospects. Don’t miss out!

Register now for a session now by clicking a date below:

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM EDT

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM EDT

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT

What Is Pop-a-Note?
Pop-A-Note is an auto-drip email campaign that sends professionally written, fully editable pop culture content and/or valuable real estate business related tips to keep you engaged with your SOI. Notes can be sent automatically or manually at your convenience to your database to generate responses, create discussions, and reach your entire database… personally, professionally and affordably! Choose your desired frequency, and subject category, and let Pop-A-Note do the rest! Links in the notes lead your contacts to your own personal “News Hub” for additional information and engagement!

“I’m amazed at how many clients respond to the notes. I’ve had several of them email me back, commenting on the subject or thanking me. It’s nice that the system just sends them out for me, so I don’t even have to think about it,” said Robyn Burdett, an agent with RE/MAX Allegiance in Fairfax, VA. “It is definitely helping me stay connected. This month, I hadn’t even realized it had gone out and all off a sudden I was getting emails back from people thanking me. It has given me a different level of connection than I had had before…it’s helping me enter client’s lives on a much more personal level.”

Register now for a session now by clicking a date below:

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM EDT

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM EDT

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT

Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.

We appreciate your continued readership. Visit http://popanote.com for more information. We look forward to your joining us to learn more about Pop-a-Note!

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer

Want instant access to great articles like this for your blog or newsletter? Check out our 30-day FREE trial of REsource Licensed Real Estate Content Solutions. Need easy stay-in-touch e-Marketing solutions too? Try Pop-a-Note for 99 cents!
Join RISMedia on Twitter and Facebook to connect with us and share your thoughts on this and other topics.

Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.

Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com

Our Latest News >>