Upcoming Webinar: 7 Steps to Launching an Interfusion Marketing Strategy in Under 30 Days
Have a comment on this article? Share on Facebook!
Pro Step Marketing announced recently that it will host a free webinar to assist REALTORS® in understanding how to better integrate their marketing efforts across websites, print and social media channels. The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, November 14 from 1:00-2:30 p.m. (EST).
In this session, Tricia Andreassen, owner of Pro Step Marketing and a nationally recognized leader in the real estate industry as a Web strategy expert and visionary, will teach REALTORS® how they can have a fully-implemented plan of attack by the first of the year and stand out from their competition. Andreassen will showcase the Interfusion Marketing System, which includes the following:
- What elements are essential when developing your website and the no-negotiating elements that create “stickiness” and lead generation.
- How to integrate the MLS search (IDX) so you are generating maximum leads with the highest quality.
- Why unique “calls to action” engage the buyer and seller with value and at the same time keep you positioned effectively in front of them.
- The value of automating your email follow-up campaigns and why it is critical to lead conversion.
- Understand how to use landing pages to do extreme target marketing, incubate the lead and build the relationship.
- How to implement a campaign to power search engine traffic and leads to your site.
- What direct mail and print marketing campaigns are proven to work and why they work.
- The importance of integrating social media, video and blogging into your website for maximum results.
- What kind of social media advertising to use to generate leads and close more sales.
- How to generate seller leads and start with a solid foundation to get sales and keep improving while setting yourself apart from the competitors in your market.
REALTORS® can register for the free webinar at www.prostepmarketing or by clicking here.
Want instant access to great articles like this for your blog or newsletter? Check out our 30-day FREE trial of REsource
Licensed Real Estate Content Solutions. Need easy stay-in-touch e-Marketing solutions too? Try Pop-a-Note for 99 cents!
Join RISMedia on Twitter
to connect with us and share your thoughts on this and other topics.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com